The note (ch.1 'continued')

Again same warning , i just thought the page would carry on more if i continued. I guess i would take away the suicide on this one. I was going to but i think that would be a little much. So its just violence on this on. c:.

You walked down the stairs , lifeless. Who would think a kid as happy as you would break? You grab a knife from the kitchen and sat on the couch , twiddling it in your hands. You could end someones life , As fast as they crushed yours. And thats what you were going to do. Not soon after your deep thinking, Your friends popped into your house , worried. How ironic. You look at there puny body with a menacing glare , causing them to puzzle. You scoff " Pathetic. Really , it is. You all never realized that I CAN BE A BAD GUY TOO! And to think , i looked up to you. Im no longer the sweet , PATHETIC (y/n) You knew . I am your hell raiser , and say goodbye to your soul." Your wide grin overwhelms them with complete power. They all knew you were being serious. And to make this worse , They have seen you like this. You would always switch between this insanity and yourself , but now its just your insanity.

They backed up , panicked and shaken. One by one their heads rolled , and their stomachs gutted , beautifully spattered against the wall . They're all dead now , bodies laying beside your feet , their heads in your hand. Their entangled hair created a knot being easier to carry. But their bulgy eyes starred back at you , and it bothered you. So you stabbed them out , and cut the irises off , keeping them in a Ziploc bag. You walked out , no longer the beautiful , cheery (y/n) , You were now the tattered , bloodied , Insane (y/n) and nothing could stop you.

Hello , My name is (y/n) , (y/l/n) , and i have lost all my sanity.