Suits and ties (Prologue)

You are a young adult. Currently 18 and out of high school. You have (h/c) At a (h/l). Having Beautiful (e/c) With a light aura around them. Of course with every light heart comes a dark personality. You , being the light hearted jokester never realized that. It was always a good day for you. Bright and sunny , even if it was raining. Your mother and father always gave you attention , you being the only child...But something was off On this day . It never came in mind how odd this day felt until you started walking home with your friends. They went their separate way as you did too.

You walked into your house and called for your mother and father but they weren't there...You couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong ... You walk up to your room . You, Loving colors , put every single color you could think of in that room. It was all a kid could ask for . But you weren't a kid anymore. You were planning of moving next week..You were deeply sad but you shook it off quickly know that the house you wanted to live in was big and beautiful , and already paid for. Your parents bought it for you. You walked in your bedroom and looked at the desk. There seems to be a note? You pace towards it and open It . You cry in pain .....For the first time in your short life , You felt sadness.