The note (ch.1)

Warning: There IS violence in this chapter , if you are sensitive to suicide or physical harm towards others , please skip this chapter. I will  update  the next chapter and tell what happened  previously . Thank you!

You lashed out in agony , screaming. How dare they treat you that way?! All you've done for them , you even stopped yourself from suicide for them! and they leave you. They abandon you. You claw at your arms , not caring anymore. What did you do wrong? You were a good child , you did everything they said and they tell you you're a piece of shit.  Your arm was bleeding ,  so many things were going through your head while this happened . Meanwhile your parents are dead in the next room. You didn't think it would head this way , but it did.  You were so depressed but you never admitted it. You always denied the voices in your head. even though  everything they said were true.  they told you to check the room to the left. You walked out your bedroom , arms dripping  blood. All you could feel is heartbreak.  Horrible , disgusting heartbreak.

You walk towards the door . Your parents door. The color was a magenta fading into a blue stating ; 'Mrs & Mr (y/l/n)' .You turned the door knob ever so slowly  , afraid of what lies behind this door. The smell of copper and death filled your nose. A single tear fell down your cheek , then your chin , then your shirt. In this bedroom lies What's left of your parents. Their mangled hair pinned to the wall by dried blood and their eyes filled with sorrow and fear. Their bodies limp and stomach wide open .  You could see their spine and some of what's left of their ribs , and their intestines are spread across the room .  You looked up to find the family dog hanging  from the light by its esophagus , its eyes staring down at you. The light flickered , as you examined more of the room. You looked more closely at your parents mangled body and saw ....confetti? Black and white to be exact. And candy. Wrapped with delicate care , but filled with poison. You backed up slowly and turned around to find writing , on the wall. 'YOURE NEXT , MY BEAUTIFUL (Y/N)'