____________________________________
@ladylondon

10,564 likes @ladylondon "I meannnnnnn you still not that bitch or nothing but you ate that 1, that lil 1 thing!"@thebsimone

10,564 likes
@ladylondon "I meannnnnnn you still not that bitch or nothing but you ate that 1, that lil 1 thing!"@thebsimone ..... you really didn't though! 🤣😂🤥

View All 4,873 Comments
@theshaderoom No tea no shadeeeee, or all tea all shadeeee 👀🍵
@jaydacheaves Aye Sis! Tell her ass stop playing so much 🤣🗣️
@thebsimone I didn't? But you're the one who left Jamaica. Bitch you know we go way back, you know who the fuck I am.

@ladylondon @thebsimone Bitch? Never that. Don't play dumb, I left because I didn't want to leave in handcuffs stfu and hit my phone if it's still an issue.

-
-
-
-
-
I know y'all probably wondering what the hell is going on, and honestly I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

Many know that I'm definitely not a confrontational person, and I damn sure was the victim in this backstabbing ass situation.
So I left Jamaica Almost 5 days ago, and let me explain why.

I was still a little pissed about the disagreement Chrissy and I had over Braelyn's ass.

So I was just going to sleep it off seeing how it was still early. But oh noooooo there were other plans in mind. So there was a knock on my door and I opened it and saw Braelyn, but before I could even pop the fuck off her... This tooth wide comb looking bitch decked me in the nose! Literally like sneaked me on some real shit. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHRISSY BITCH"

So I automatically swung... as we're both going at it we somehow end up in the hallway.

She's pulling my hair the whole time, so my head was kind of down. I used my right hand to uppercut her and jab her in the stomach twice which made her let go off my hair.

I started laughing because bitch you can't take a hit to the stomach? And I guess she didn't like that. Mind you I'm way skinner than her, so she used all of her weight to fucking swing me to the ground.

And she was now hitting me but I definitely was eating those licks up and blocking them.

I eventually got enough strength to flip us over and I literally started wildin on that bitch like I mean I was just punching and punching.... I caused her nose to bleed and a black eye but that's about it. Not gonna lie she gave me a scratch like right under my eye but that's all.

Anyways we were literally in the hallway fucking tussling like two ghetto bitches, but then I guess everyone started hearing the commotion because a lot of the L&HH cast members started to come out of their rooms to break us up. The cameras weren't filming though.