chrissy lampkin

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

CHRISSY LAMPKIN

40 YEARS OLD

APRIL 27th

________________________________

"Chrissy, just give me some more time baby. I promise I'll do better. And give you the wedding you always wanted".

My no good of a fiancé, shoot mind as well call him boyfriend of 18 years said. I'm honestly over Jimmy. I stood by his side since I was youngin and I honestly can't do it no more.

Jimmy? Are you serious right now? What more time do you need? You're ripping and running the streets day and night?

Doing what? Cause you haven't made not one hit in over two fucking decades damn near. Get the fuck off my phone. I told him then hung up.

Anyways I'm Chrissy... I was on Love & Hip Hop New York, because that's where I'm from. I love New York! For about 3 years I went and moved to Miami for a change of scenery and that's where I started my business.

Called "SheFlipz" I'm a realtor. I wanted to be known for something else then just reality. But I love both. I then came back to New York and moved to Manhattan. In a nice sized luxury condo. Since it's just me now I have to adapt with being a single woman.

I'm looking for an interior designer to help me redesign my place too! So I need to hop on that, and I also need to go this venue for my birthday!

I'm turning 41! It damn sure don't look like it though.

Everyone is invited to my party, cause I'm doing it big in April! Not too many people have a lot of lit parties in april.

There's a venue where it'll be classy and elegant and then we going to the club after! Some may call me auntie but baby this auntie gets down!