*♡Second Chance In Love♡*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading 😘]
-------------------------------------
–At The Hospital–
----------------------------------

Paramedic staffs: Move aside! Move aside! It's an EMERGENCY!!!–Shouted the paramedic staffs, hearing them some nurses and doctors come towards them

–Shouted the paramedic staffs, hearing them some nurses and doctors come towards them.

Doctor: What happened?!

Paramedic staff: She got into an accident. Please admit her in ICU. Her condition is very bad.
–They shift her in a stretcher carefully and was about to made their way towards ICU but only stopped by Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk: I also want to come inside with my y/n.
–He said between his sobs while nurses stopped him.

Nurse: Sir please you can't come inside with us. Stay here and wait. Please corporate with us.
–The nurse tried to make him understand. but he didn't agree.

Jaehyuk: No! please!
–He said as he tried to chase the doctors and nurses. Who was carrying y/n to ICU but paramedic staffs and some peoples there hold him back.

Paramedic staff: Sir let the doctors do their work. Just trust them they will save your wife. And please call her parents and also relatives and tell them about this accident. At this time you also need someone by your side.
–He said and slightly pad Jaehyuk's back comforting him who is sobbing and crying hard

Paramedic staff: Sir please take care of yourself. We need to go back.

Jaehyuk: T-Thank you so mu-much....
–He said tiredly. His throat kinda hurting because of crying so much his whole body is aching. But do you know what is aching the most?........his heart. His heart is hurting so bad.

—✿—

Mrs.Kim: Where is my y/n?!
–She asked to Jaehyuk crying, who was sitting on the chair emotionlessly while staring at ground while y/n's blood is all over his shirt. It's looks like his soul left his body already. He looked so miserable, so broken.

Jaehyuk already called Y/n and his parents and tell them about the accident. As soon they heard the news they runs to the hospital.

Hearing Mrs.Kim's voice Jaehyuk turned to look at Mrs.Kim. After seeing her he can't hold back anymore he runs towards her and hugged her tightly and again broke into tears.

Mrs.Kim: Shh!... Stop crying dear.
–She gently rub his back while crying herself.

Jaehyuk: It's all my fault mom. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry....