*LOVE RIVAL*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you>~<
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
--------------------------------------

Y/n: J-Jaehyuk?!.....
–She whispered out his name staring at his burning gaze before she make eye contact with Jihoon who was on the top of her. Without wasting time she quickly pushed him away.

Y/n: Jaehyuk...it's not like that what it looks–
–A small whimper left from her mouth when he suddenly caught her waist and drag her away from Jihoon.
But in the next moment, she gasped when Jaehyuk garb Jihoon's collar and push him against the wall harshly almost choking him.   

Jaehyuk: What do you think you are doing, Jihoon?!
–He shout on Jihoon's face. 

Jaehyuk: YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY WIFE?! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!!!!.....
–This time Jihoon's fists clenched as he stare back at Jaehyuk.

Jihoon: Yes, I did touch her....what are you goona do–

Jaehyuk: JIHOON!!!.....
–Jaehyuk's grip on Jihoon become more tighter as both of them share a dangerous eye contact.

Jihoon: You know what, I never wanted to say these things face to face. But today I will...... From the day of both of your marriage, I have saw you forcing her almost with everything. So stop behaving like a protective husband. Maybe this marriage means something to you...but not to her. She doesn't even love you... nor she will love you in the futu–

Jaehyuk: ENOUGH!!!...
–Jaehyuk lift his one hand ready to punch him but before he can do that y/n quickly grab his hand stopping him. With his widen eyes, he look at her and his heart jolted up with pain when his eyes met her teary ones.

Jaehyuk thoughts: *She is crying?!...... She is crying because I was about to hit Jihoon??!.....*
–He questioned to himself while his grip on Jihoon slowly loosen. But his heart ached more when he saw a hint of hatred and pain in her eyes.

With a big push, Jaehyuk let go Jihoon's collar before looking at him with a rage on his eyes.

Jaehyuk: Even she loves me or not.... it's give you no rights to touch the person whom your best friend loves the most. You just betrayed me..... You just betrayed our friendship.

Jaehyuk turn around and was about to leave the room but y/n quickly grab the hem of his coat stopping him. This time he didn't lift his head to look at her. He was clearly misunderstanding everything and she can feel that. She wanted to explain but before she can speak..... He harshly pull away his coat from her grip and leave the room without turning back for once.

Y/n: I'm sorry Jaehyuk... I didn't meant to hurt you like this....
–She whispered as her tears were threatening to come out while she stared at his way.

✿—
Time skip

—✿—Time skip