*I Want To Marry Her*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you~
-----------------------------------------------------------

[Enjoy reading 😘]
-------------------------------------

[At YOON'S MANSION]

[A/n: Don't be shock he is rich asf 🤑🤭]

Silence was engulfing to the whole place. A lady was reading magazine with her crossed legs while she sip on her hot coffee enjoying the calmness. Her whole mind was stuck into the article which was she reading. But not after so long, some heavy footsteps sound filled in the whole place. Without realising other's presence, she keep her concentrating on her reading that. But in next moment,a gasp left from her mouth when suddenly that person plop in the couch laying there and placing his head on her lap. With her frowned eyebrows, she turn her gaze towards her lap and let out a sigh in relief.

"Aigo...you scared me Jaehyuk-ssi." Mrs. Yoon said as she slightly slap his cheeks while he let out a giggle.

"Mom...you were so much into reading that. That's why i just laid on your lap like always without disturbing you." Jaehyuk said while Mrs. Yoon shook her head and chuckle.

"By the way, my son looking so happy today. Hmmm.....what happened?" She said as she notice his sweet smile which is rare to see.

"Hmmm.....mom that's a difficult question. But you are right. I am in hawai mood." He said while smiling mischievously and looked at celling.

The scene of few hours ago float in his mind making his heartbeats increase again.

"What you have done to me y/n...? I can't stop thinking about you." He said to himself on mind while the feelings of kissing y/n's soft lips keep crawling back into his mind.

"I want to make you mine forever my y/n~"

"I'm glad my lovely son is happy even though the answer of his happiness is difficult." She teased him already guessing something but he just shrug off.  

"By the way, where is dad? I haven't seen him the whole day." He asked

"He got some urgent works. So he will come late today." Mrs. Yoon said and jaehyuk nod his head slightly hearing her.

"You should go to your dad's office too sometimes honey. You know being the one and only favourite soon of us you are going to be the next CEO of your dad's company. Also you are going to graduate soon and complete your education. So better be ready." She said in a soft voice as he run her fingers through his hairs.

"I know mom... I won't disappoint you and dad when i will be the CEO... I promise. But, now I think i don't need to go to the office that much. I have already visited the office few times and the each and every workers there are already scared of me because of my dark aura. They will never disobey me. I already have the power." He said with a proud smirk while Mrs. Yoon just let out a chuckle.

"I know. Your dad was proud proud about this and there is no doubt you will handle the whole company like professional. We both know you will be more powerful than your dad." She said confidently while he smile.

"But i am worried about one thing." Mrs. Yoon said. Narrowing his eyebrows, he look at his mom's disappoint face.

"What is it mom?" He asked

"Your married life.....gosh, lot of girls after you. But you always reject them." She said as she let out a heavy sigh while jaehyuk laughed a little.

"The girls i meet before are all trash. It wasn't my fault that non of them succeeded to make me fall for their 10 layers of makeup face. They weren't perfect for me. But mom you don't need to worry about that anymore because.... I think i already found the right one for me." Jaehyuk said

Hearing her son, her jaw dropped and she look at him with her widen eyes.

"Really honey?!!" She asked since she was shocked and excited at the same time.

"Yes mom there is one girl named Kim Y/n had made me crazily fall over her without even trying." He said calmly while the moments with her flashed on his mind.

"Woah....! This is the first time I heard something like this from you." Mrs Yoon said. She felt like screaming from inside in joy. Her son finally have fallen for a girl for which she and her husband was waiting for. And she has no doubt that girl Jaehyuk choosed is completely perfect for him without even seeing because she knows that perfectly Jaehyuk has always the great choice.

Silence fill in the place for some movements before Jaehyuk breaks it

"Mom!" He quickly get up from Mrs Yoon's lap and sit on the couch facing her.

"I want something.... Please don't say no." Jaehyuk said. She let out a chuckle hearing him before speaking.

"Have I and your dad ever said no to anything which you wanted...?! Just say it honey." Mrs Yoon said. Jaehyuk smiled widely and took a deep breathe before uttering it out.

"Mom....
I want to marry Kim Y/n~....

To be continued...

______________________________________

I wanna tell you guys thank you for all the voting and commenting on the story... I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment...so that it kinda motivate me to carry on the story and update it. It kinda gives me a idea if you guys are actually liking how the storyline is going....
I'm not forcing anyone... If you guys like the updates.. I would appreciate you guys to vote...
I'm just kinda weirdo who keeps checking Wattpad after each of my updates just to see if any one liked or commented on it. It's makes me happy and would motivated to think and write the next story line...for both my stories.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked & enjoyed this chapter.☺️
*Sorry if there any grammatical mistakes.*
Have a great day/night 😇

[RECOMMENDED 🎶 OF THE DAY]
[🎶U🎶 BY TREASURE]

!![THANKS FOR READING]!!
{VOTE IF U LIKE THIS CHAPTER★}
(SEE U GUYS IN NEXT CHAPTER)

I LOVE U
❤️
----------------------
<>
TEU-BYE
💎
-----------------------

______________________________________