Pangatlo

DPG³

《• Ballet Princess? •》

○○○

Shin Ryujin's POV

"Yah Ryujin-ah! I'm bored. Come pick me up here, palli."

I scratched my eyebrow while staring boredly on the ceiling of my room. It's already weekend and I don't have anything to do besides sleeping (even if I just woke up because of my peasant's call).

"I don't wanna. Stop bothering me dude I wanna rest." I let out a tired yawn before grabbing a pillow on my side then burying my face onto it.

"Hey! I just want to remind you who's responsible of the trouble that happened in the gym last time? And who's the person behind it? That I'm just an innocent civilian who tried to stop the commotion from happening but still my parents punished me? Did you forgot?" The person on the other line sarcastically asked. I can already imagine her face right now who's ready to punch me right at the moment.

I quickly rose from the soft matress of my bed with a frown. "You're grounded?" I asked in disbelief.

How come?

"'You're grounded?'" She repeated while mocking my voice, "What else? You know Mom and Dad. They are already automatic to assume that I'm always the one behind those troubles! Aishh.! Why did you even punched that guy on the face? What happened to your motto of being an innocent student for this school year?" She asked while pertaining to the captain of the men's volleyball that I punched countless times the other day because of some shit.

I was called by the prefect of discipline because of what happened and Min-jeong is also in that scene that's why she's drag along with our other friends. I think her parents reached that news that's why she's grounded right now.

Sucks for her

"Can't help it. I'm already done with his attitude. Tch. He's so full of himself! He thinks that he's that handsome? Yucks. He looks like a mop." I said with a scowl while looking on my fingernails boredly. "And well, you know he's the one who started it. Now he still the one to have a confidence to play like a victim here? And I think my fist already have a habit of punching his ugly face whenever I see it. It becomes itchy."