All Characters

Note: okay, so I decided that there were too many parts at the beginning so all their profiles are here (in one part) including Rin's Profile (since I never included it in the beginning). 

Plus, don't worry about me giving credit to the artist for the picture in the media because that's just a half-assed drawing I did in 10 minutes so I can finish this (since I'm an untalented shit and just stole pictures without finding out who the artist is (sinnerrr) relax it was all left behind now)

Name: Nashi Dragneel

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Date of Birth: March 31

Parents: Natsu and Lucy

Height: 5'3"

Hair Colour: Pink(Salmon-ish, but more saturated)

Eye Colour: Dark Blue

Appearance: Nashi has long pink hair that goes down to her waist. Natsu was kind enough to give her his scarf and since then she's worn it everyday. She wear a pink loose shirt with a black tank top underneath and ripped jeans with a brown belt and chain. Her shoes are just simple black combat boots.

Magic Type: She inherited her father's Fire Dragon Slayer magic, but is still kind of weak in it compared to her combat skills. (She's a black belt in Judo)

Fairy Tail Insignia: left shoulder blade in light pink

xxx

Name: Igneel Dragneel

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Date of Birth: November 18

Parents: Natsu and Lucy

Height: 5'7"

Hair Colour: Black (parents don't know why)

Eye Colour: Red

Appearance: Igneel wears a brown hoodie and has black jeans which suspenders falling loosely to his sides. His shows are just short black boots (similar to Kirito's boots from sword art online)

Magic Type: He inherited his mother's Celestial Spirit Magic and is weaker in it, compared to his combat (Black belt in Karate)

Fairy Tail Insignia: right side of his neck (But like more near the collarbone if you understand what i'm saying haha. It's like there's his neck, it's on the right side, but move it down so that it sits on the collarbone and neck) in red

xxx

Name: Storm Fullbuster

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Date of Birth: January 17

Parents: Gray and Juvia

Height: 5'7"

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Blue

Appearance: Storm wears a simple blazer and dress shirt, along with a black tie. He usually wears them loosely. He wears Straight blue jeans and a beige low cut converse Chuck Taylors.

Magic Type: He inherited his mother's water magic, and is really strong in it, unlike his man-to-man combat skills (blue belt in Karate) (note: according to my mind back then, being good was apparently super skilled; so brown or black or something idk)