Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

Chapter Thirty Five

Zoe

"So this is the office. Shower is back there, kitchen area..." Tanner flies through the tour, about as disinterested as he could be. He's got a one track mind, and honestly, I do too. Something about seeing him in uniform has got me seeing stars all over again. What is it about a man in a uniform that gets a girl so hot and bothered?

"This is pretty fancy!" I say. It's like a mini apartment inside of the station dedicated to the captain, and now I see why he wasn't all that concerned with privacy.

"Wait until you see the bedroom." Tanner smirks, taking my hand and tugging me towards an open door.

He barely has time to shut and lock it before he sweeps an arm underneath me, lifting me into the air and pressing me against the wall. His strong, brawny arms hold me in place as our lips crash into each other. The kiss starts out intensely and only deepens, his tongue slipping into my mouth as my eyes flutter shut. It takes my breath away, disorienting and spinning me around so fast that I almost lose track of where I am.

My fingers dig into the solid muscles of his back, holding on to him as he takes me higher and higher. Every kiss with Tanner feels like the first—passionate and sweet and possessive all in one. It's slow and thorough, each sweep of his tongue carefully planned out and calculated. He holds me like he owns me, one hand gripping my hip and the other tangled in my hair, his body pressed into mine with a furious heat.

How ironic is it that the man supposed to put out fires ignites a raging inferno inside of my core?

Tanner pulls back for just a second, lifting me off of my feet again and tossing me back onto the bed.

"This uniform is kind of sexy..." I fumble with the buttons of his top as he hovers above me, taking my time to appreciate every bit of him.

"Is it the suspenders that do it for you?" He smirks, snapping them against his chest playfully.

"Definitely the suspenders." I giggle as he unbuckles them and slips his shirt off, unveiling a solid wall of sharp, chiseled muscle. As much as I like him in uniform, shirtless is hands down my favorite look on Tanner. Just the sight of him has me quivering, flustered in ways I've never been before.

Tanner trails his hands down the length of my ribs, sliding underneath my shirt and working it over my head as I slip my shorts off. A soft blush creeps across my cheeks as his eyes skim my nearly naked body beneath him.

His touch is electric, sending fire through my veins and a steady growing burn deep in my core. My body aches for him, longs for him, craves him like he's my lifeline.

Tanner's fingers trace the outline of my pink lace panties, that flimsy fabric the only thing separating his hand from my slick flesh, already throbbing for him. He likes the tease, keeping me guessing and on edge, until I finally feel the tug as he slides them down my thighs. With one hand, he secures my wrists above my head, rendering me helpless and completely at his mercy. I'm beginning to realize that's where he likes me, and I'm not complaining.

Something about the way he holds me makes me want to give up control, to surrender, to trust him to take me farther than I've ever been before. I feel safe with him, and that opens all kinds of doors.

The pad of his thumb grazes my entrance, sending a shockwave through my system as his fingers drum against me—close, but not close enough. I know what's coming, but Jesus, am I impatient? His taunting touch is almost cruel at this point, sending my body into a frenzy of raw desire. I want more. I need more. And as hard as I try to stand my ground, my traitorous body is begging for it.

With his team on the other side of that door, the thrill of getting caught heightens every sensation I'm feeling, but Tanner doesn't seem to mind. He moves slowly and methodically, taking his sweet time and leaving no piece of me untouched. My heart races in anticipation as he works, and when I finally feel the tip of his finger dip into me, I can hardly breathe. But Tanner doesn't continue. That's all he gives me before he pauses. Oh no. That can't be it. He can't stop there.

"Tanner..." His name comes off of my lips like a needy whine, and I almost don't recognize my own voice. What the hell am I doing? Begging like this? I've never begged a man for anything in my entire life, and it feels so cringy, but I can't seem to rein it in.

"I'm going to give you what you want, baby." His deep, guttural voice vibrates against my ear. "But my guys are right on the other side of that wall, so I'm going to need you to be quiet, okay?"

I hear what he's saying, but I can't sort my own thoughts out enough to respond at the moment. All I can think about is the gentle tap-tap-tap of his finger against the bud of nerves between my legs.

"Zoe, can you do that?" He presses, the tapping getting stronger.

"Y-yes..." I stutter.

A wicked grin pulls at Tanner's lips. He slides my panties down the rest of the way, working them over my ankles and then dangling them in front of me. "Because if you can't... I've got some other ideas."

My stomach lurches. I don't know what exactly he means by that, but he's definitely got my attention now. "I'll be quiet, I promise."

"Good girl."

Tanner kneels between my legs, nudging my knees apart so I'm spread before him and a wave of butterflies rush my core. The pent-up anticipation is almost more than I can take, and as his fingers swipe against my wetness, I press my lips together to stifle a moan. Maybe I'm going to find out what he has in mind for my underwear sooner than I thought.

He starts with smooth, even strokes, two fingers gliding over my flesh. Each move is precise, awakening every sense I have, and Tanner's attentive nature takes over. It's like he knows exactly where I want to be touched. Like he drew a road map to my body himself. Like he knows me completely, inside and out. He doesn't miss a single cue as he works.

One finger slips inside of me, and he presses his thumb into my clit. The pressure takes my breath away, and I melt into him, losing myself further and further with each pulse. I close my eyes, only focused on how incredible he makes me feel, and Tanner amps up the pace. He slides a second finger inside of me, swirling and twisting and pumping with a relentless intensity that has me dizzy. I'm pretty sure I don't even know my own name at this point. All I know is that this moment is absolutely perfection and I never want it to end.

It doesn't take a genius to see just how deep I've got myself here. Tanner has every bit of me—mind, body, and soul.

"How does that feel?" Tanner checks in, sweeping a piece of hair out of my eyes.

"Amazing." I whisper, careful to heed his warning.

"Good." He grins, leaning down and kissing me with a hungry, unrestrained passion that I feel all the way down to my toes. Between his tongue swirling in my mouth and his fingers drumming inside of me, I'm unraveling in his hold, my body with a mind of its own. No one has ever made me feel this way before and no one ever will again, I'm sure of that.

The kiss ends too soon, but as he disappears between my legs, I squeal with excitement.

Tanner perks up, the smirk on his face making me the slightest bit uneasy. "Uh oh... Guess you need a little of help with that mouth of yours."

At first, my mind goes to sucking him off, but as I reach for him, he bats my hand away. "No, sweet girl. I've got something else in mind."

He reaches for my panties, balling them up and holding them in front of me. "Open."

As I process what he's saying, he puts his thumb to my chin, lowering it until my lips part. He puts them into my mouth, effectively silencing me before I can even protest.

I'm shocked at first. It feels naughty, and a little dirty, and it turns me on more than I ever imagined.

Tanner drops down again, and within seconds, his tongue is lapping against me. It flicks against my nub, twisting into me as I arch my back against the bed. His hands cup my butt, angling my hips up and plunging even further inside of me.

I run my fingers through his thick, dark hair, holding on tightly to him. It's the only thing grounding me, because as much as I never want this to end, I feel myself drifting further and further into a euphoric abyss.