You got lost in another room's interaction until a hand on your chin drew you back. Your eyes returned to their usual color when you looked up at the smiling Head. 

She tilted and ducked  her head to finish what you started. She pressed her lips to your again and again, heating your face and your stomach. Your breaths were soon coming out in pants and you grabbed at the taller woman. You eventually took her shoulders and held her back. "I have class," you exhaled breathlessly. 

Farah shook her head, moving back in. "Not until later. Assembly."

A sudden knock at the door startled the crap out of the both of you. Terrified of putting anyone you cared about in any kind of danger, you leapt back and your eyes glowed and the room misted. Farah's eyes lit up in response, quickly calming you enough for the mist to fade, and keeping her office door shut. You were still scared, she noticed, like a bunny under attack. You looked up at her with glowing eyes and she smiled, before hers went away. Aisha walked in, but paid you literally 0 mind. She nearly walked into you and you stepped out of the way, face flat, terror gone. You were concentrating on the assistant, your eyes still alight. 

Farah mused on what could have happened. 

Aisha smiled widely as she handed the previous evening's reports over. "I stayed late to read them last night so I wouldn't have to today. I know you want those for your office's filing." 

The Headmistress appreciated the work ethic but cringed at the thought of her reading something unfiltered, meant for adult and experienced eyes. "I commend the work ethic, but I wouldn't recommend you do that again. You're right, though, you shouldn't have to read files that don't concern you or your filing. Nightly reports will come directly to my office." 

You weren't proud of the joy in your chest. 

The girl sensed her misstep and nodded, feet coming together respectfully. She joined her hands and smiled again. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Headmistress Dowling?" 

"Yes. Tell me, have you seen Y/N?" She barely resisted the urge to sweep her finger around, as if to imply you were in the room. 

"Not since last night. Should I text her the Headmistress wants to see her?" 

Farah shook her head. "No. That'll be all. You should get to the assembly. Take Bloom, she needs the company."

You could feel Aisha's confusion as to how Farah knew Bloom's status had gotten out, but she shrugged it off, raising the pedestal the Headmistress was already on. Now, she knew everything on top of being amazing and powerful, both in the fairy sense and the subtle. She didn't know you'd filled the woman in this morning, over breakfast

The water fairy left. 

"Is there anything I can do for you, Headmistress Dowling?" you mocked once the door was all the way shut and she was headed out the next one. You imitated her perfectly, from the breathy need in her tone to her London-like accent. 

Farah faced you with shock. "You've been holding out on me." 

You shrugged with a mild shudder. "I was already in her head. And I've seen X-Men." 

Farah laughed. She kissed you one more time and you stayed close, your forearms on her waist, hands clasped behind her. She held your face with a constant smile, slowly driving you mad with it and only it. Her phone then buzzed. You both looked at it. She picked up her cell and unlocked it, not bothering to hide her passcode. You blushed. It was a text from Saul. 'She's arrived.' At the top of the page were two names, Ben and Saul. It was a group chat. 

"Any time you text one, the other gets it?" you asked curiously. 

Farah nodded. "Always." 

You smiled up at her, happy she had family like those two.