Shailu: Naa help pandra...

Arsh: onnum Vendam po...poi refresh aagu.. Naa paathukaran..

She nodded her head and went inside their room...

Arsha placed groceries on dinning table and took his phone & called dev...

Dev: sollunga boss... All okay?

Arsh : yes... Naanga vara night aagum.. so . Samalichuko...

Dev: no problem boss.. Naa paathukaran...

Arsh: fine edhachu problem na call pannu...

Dev: ok...

He cutted the call & removed his shirt and started to wash vegetables to cook....  He cutted all the vegetables and started to cook..

Suddenly he felt two hands encircled around his bare torso.. He lowed the flame & smiled and turned towards his back & saw shailu standing like this ..

 He lowed the flame & smiled and turned towards his back & saw shailu standing like this

His breath hitched seeing her like this... She traced her fingers on his bare chest.. he closed his eyes and groaned a little...

Arsh: no love bug...

Shailu: but I want you... (whisperd)

Arsh opened his eyes and looked at her with hooded eyes.. he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and crashed his lips on hers and started to kiss her feverishly...

Arsh: you are really testing my control...

Shailu: like always...

Arsh: yes..

He switched off the stove and lifted her and placed her on kitchen counter..

He removed her pallu and teared her blouse... She gasped and smacked his chest..

Shailu: Wolfy... (whined)..

He laughed & started to kiss her & started to press her bossom.. she moaned but it gulped by him...

Shailu: wolfy...

He pinned her peaks & whisperd against her neck..

Arsh; who am I?

Shailu: master...

Arsh: yes .. louder...

He again pinched her peaks hardly... She moaned loudly in pain and pleasure...

He lifted her saree and pulled her towards the edge and opened her legs and removed her inner...

He placed himself on her entrance and looked at her and asked,

Arsh: how do you want?

She bitted her lips and whispered,

Shailu: love me like you do...

He entered into her roughly making her gasp and clutched his shoulders.. & started to move fastly..

Shailu: don't cum inside me.. Naa pills Eduthu varala...

Arsh : don't use pills from on now..

Shailu: but..

Arsh: do what I say... Purinjudha?

He smacked her bum & started to move fastly...

Shailu: yes master...

He groaned & released himself deeply inside her...  she leaned on his chest exhaustedly but he entered into her once again & lifted her and went towards their bedroom and closed the door.... Their moans & groans echoed the whole house...

Time skip...

After 3 hours both of them laying in their bed ... Shailu was sleeping on his chest and he caressing her head and kissed her...

Arsh: i love you di Chella...
Suddenly his phone started ringing..

He took his phone & saw caller ID, as partner in crime... He smiled and attend the call...

Arsh: sollu bro..

A grumpy voice said, "sharik hospital la irundhu thappichutaan.. neeyum shailu vum enga irukka?"

Arsh eyes widened hearing that,

Arsh: what the f****?

Suddenly arsh heard crashing sound in living room.. 

Continued....