''What?'' Kiana's expression was confused as her tuna brain didn't understand what she had said. 

''You may be talented, but it is not advisable to rush headfirst into a challenge. Because impatience is the curse of success.'' She gives Kiana some advice, but Kiana's tuna brain is still underdeveloped and doesn't understand about 90% of her words.

''Hmph. I know all that!'' She lied with a grin because she wanted to look cool in front of Mei as she pretended to understand what Fu Hua had just said to her.

''As you would expect from Shiroi-sensei's sister... Then I apologize, I may have spoken out of turn.'' Fu Hua apologizes, turns around and goes back to her seat.

''Uhm, Mei-senpai... did she use any bad words that I don't know about?'' Kiana asks Mei and she sweat-drop at her question. 

''I think she just wants you to take the exams a little more seriously.'' Mei replied with an awkward smile.

''Kiana is an idiotka.'' Bronya remark. 

''I'm not you shorty pants!'' Kiana growls in annoyance at Bronya and Mei sighs as they go at each other's throats at every opportunity. 

------------------------

''Here are the improved pills that I have further modified. It should help with your internal pain from Honkai radiation, Shiroi... Take one pill every morning.'' Kuro handed him two small capsules of pills. 

Shiroi nodded at him and put the two capsules in his pocket dimension. ''Thanks, the pain prevents me from falling asleep normally.'' 

''If that's your only complaint, your pain tolerance must be pretty high by now. Your pain is something that many people would rather die than endure the pain you feel any longer, you know.'' Kuro said, shaking his head before sighing. ''But you're pretty abnormal, so I think it's like a cold for you.''

''Don't treat me like I'm some strange species...'' Shiroi frowned and stood up from the chair. ''In any case, you seem to be getting used to being the school doctor.'' 

Kuro simply grinned and leaned back in his chair. ''Is the easiest and most relaxing job. Not many people end up in the infirmary after practical training and the annual examination only takes place once.'' 

''Aha... Anyway, see you later, I have lessons for my class'' Shiroi goes to the door and is about to leave.

''Wait!'' Kuro raise his voice and Shiroi stopped and turned to him. ''You shouldn't overexert yourself... your body has gotten better, but the fact that you're dying hasn't changed. Your lifespan was only restored by 1 or 2 years, nothing more.'' Kuro's tone was more serious than usual.

''I know it's my body after all, but I can't promise you that, Cya.'' Shiroi leaves the infirmary and goes to his class and doesn't teach much because everyone has to write an test for the Valkyries exams.

Everyone finished very quickly and surprisingly, Kiana was able to answer all of the questions. However, the test has not yet been corrected and therefore it cannot be said whether everything is all wrong or right.

-------------------------

After everyone has completed all the writing tests in the morning, field trials follow on the training ground 1 and 2 in the afternoon. Valkyries go to Training Ground 2 while Knights go to Training Ground 1.

This year's exams are slightly different as the school uses real Honkai beasts instead of giant mechas, which also reduces costs since the mechas do not need to be repaired or sometimes replaced if they get destroyed during the exams.