Mainstage.

Mickey P.O.V.

I continued to sing as the crowd cheered. We finished up the song and everyone cheered. "Thank you all! We love you so much! Stay strong and embrace your inner OUTCAST!" I said into the mic but screamed the last part. I waved by and high fived fans as I ran off stage. We walked into our dressing room and cleaned up before we met some fans. I should introduce myself.y names Mickey hart and I'm the singer of The Dead Outcasts. The band consists of me, Glenn(guitarist), Stacy(he's a guy and our bassist), Jace(our rhythm guitarist), and Leilani(our drummer). My thoughts were interrupted by Glenn waving his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked. He sighed. "You spaced again." He teased. I rolled my eyes and smiled as we walked out into the green room. It was packed with fans and tech guys running around. Some girl ran over to us and she had a big smile on her face. "Ok first off, your really pretty...second, I love you guys...third, will you sign this?" She asked while handing us a T-shirt. I smiled and pulled a sharpie out of Glenn's back pocket and signed her T-shirt then I passed it to Stacey. "Thank you and we love you too." I told her. "What's your name?" Glenn asked her. "Carly. Can I get a pic with you guys?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I replied and we posed in her picture before she thanked u and left. We smiled as fans asked us to sign things and take pictures. We eventually finished up and we walked into our bus. "So John wanted to meet us at eleven seven records in a few. He says it's important." Leilani commented as we walked into our bus. "Ok, tell the driver." I ordered jace. He laughed and went and told the driver directions before we started our mystery tour. That's probably what john, our manager, wanted to talk to us about. We arrived shortly and hopped off the bus. We walked inside and john waved us into a big conference room. We sat down in these big chairs with a few other people I didn't know. They smiled at us and I returned it of course. "Ok so we've been getting a lot of requests for your band to play our tour...and we've decided that we would love to have you for the entire tour. What do you say?" A bald man that was about four feet tall asked us. "What tour ?" Stacy asked. "Warped tour." The bald man replied. Our mouths dropped. "Oh we've never played a big tour like that." Leilani exclaimed with fear. She had barely got use to playing shows. "We'll you've been requested. Don't worry. You'll get your own bus and you play...main stage." A woman with red hair commented. I smiled brightly. "We'll play. We can do it. The whole tour." I told them. "Alright. Your manager will give you the details later. The tour starts next week." The woman said. We all shook hands then the bald man and the redhead left. "How could you do that Mickey?! Without having a band meeting?!" Glenn scolded. "It's one of the biggest American tours there is glenny boy.! Think about it.! We are playing main stage! Haven't we always dreamed of that?!" I questioned with excitement. "Yeah...we have..let's go..we still have to finish our first tour.." Stacy commented. I smiled and nodded as we ran onto the bus. I claimed into my bunk and squealed with excitement. How cool is this? To play main stage at warped Tour...I can't believe it...

A/N: my first story for MissGuillotine I hope you like it. :)