Chapter 3~ a crazy dream and Magcon!

{Molly's P.O.V}
*Mollys dream*
"OWWW" I scream as my dad beats me. My dad used to beat me before he left. " Mom doesn't need to know" Dad says and every thing goes black.
*Molly wakes up screaming*
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I see Shawn run in to my room holding a bat. " Molly are you ok" shawn says out of breath. " Where's mom" I said shaking " I want mom" " Molly moms at the store" Shawn say "Now what wrong". " I had a dream... a bad dream about dad" I muffled the last thing in to my pillow. "what molly" shawn asks " IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM ABOUT DAD OKAY" I said starting to cry. " molly I'm-" I cut him off "get out Shawn just get out" Shawn just looked down and got out. it was the day that I was going to magcon with Shawn. I got up and walked out the door. "Shawn" I said walking out in Shawns room. " I'm sorry for snapping at you. You know this is a soft spot for me" " Molly I get it" Shawn says " well I'm going to get dressed" I started to walk out. " remember we are leaving at 12:00. Shawn says closing his door. I checked my phone it was 9:00. I took a shower, dried my hair and curled my hair, got dressed (outfit above). I looked up and saw I had 30 minutes left till we left. I added my charger and my spray paint bag(it was empty). I was going to buy more paint once I got there. I texted Dan good bye. I was ready I walked down stairs and grabbed a Health bar. I got in the car and turned on my jams.

*AFTER FLIGHT*

We got into the limo. "hey it little Mendes" Nash said patting my head. " don't you fucking touch me you dick head" I said. Nash pulled his hand away. "Shawn I need to go to the store" I said sitting next to him. "why" he asked " reason" I snapped back. "DAMMNN" Taylor said at my remark.
Every one got out of the limo. I got paired in a room with Taylor, jack j, and jack g. put my stuff on me and Taylor's bed(we got put in the same bed because we could spilt jack and jack up. Don't think about anything else YA NASTY). I decided to get my spray paint and find an abandon shed. I went and painted " I live the way I like" and "I don't need you" then I heard the worst sound I possibly could...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took me forever to write. I don't know why. sorry this is a late night post. go check out xXrebeccabXx book "numb" and another-phanfiction book "rebel johnson"
~Molly