9. The Jack.

The girl with the blue dress come towards us.
-"Wanna join us?" She asked.
I looked at Chishiya and he look at me, waiting for my answer.
I nodded then we followed to a big group with no one in the center, I went in and grab my hair to the side so they could see it.
-"Diamond." Said someone followed by nods.
I spun around and glance at Chishiya, seeing him nod I knew it was true.
-"Thank you." I said while bowing a little.
Chishiya went next.
-"Club." Someone said and again followed by nods.
He spun around and glance at me, while I glance at him and nod almost immediate.
This went on and on until they finish by the time we enter our cells.
I went into the cell which it was in front of Chishiyas chosen cell.
The metal door closed behind me, followed by more sounds of doors closing.
Please, stated your suit.
-"Diamond." I say, which lead me to a silence in the room.
After a while, there was the correct answer sound and the door opened behind me, I went out of my cell to see Chishiya, who was apparently waiting for me.
We are in the main room again, but this time we heard a loud noise, like hitting and that's when a boy come out flying straight to the floor and then seeing a bald man who I'm supposed he's the one who throwing.
-"TELL ME MY SUIT." He said while lifting the boy by his shirt and throwing him again.
A guy come near him, I think his name was Banda, was he the one who murdered some women? Meh, he murmured something to the boy, then he walking away.
-"I-It's spade!" He said scared.
Then the bald man leave him there, he got up and watch all the other people murmuring most likely about him.
.
.
We did the same thing as earlier with this kind of group, with Chishiya and I helping eachother.
We went to our cells from earlier and the door closed behind me.
Please, state you suit.
.
They told me I had a heart, but I think now we'll have a dead spree.
-"Heart." I said.
I waited for some time then I heard a loud bang sound, probably was the bald man who right now has an exploded head.
.
The door opened behind me, I turn around and went out of my cell.
.
.
.
.
Right now I'm in the cafeteria with Chishiya and the other guy, we were looking to the group waiting for 'it' to come.
-"Hey, he must be the Jack since he killed the bald guy." The blue dressed girl said, and of course, everyone was agreeing with this opinion.
.
.
We formed the circle again and when it was the guy who killed the bald guy's turn, they lied out his suit.
.
.
.
Later on, it was my turn, I went to the center, turn around and part my hair away so they could see it clearly, I hear some whispers and instantly knew, they aren't going to tell me my real suit are they?
-"It's a heart." Said someone.
I spun around and bowed a little.
-"Thank you." I said quietly, I glance at Chishiya who move his head to the sides, meaning they are lying to me, but why are they targeting me?
After me, it was Chishiya's turn, he went to the center and do the same thing as me.
-"It's a club." They said, he turn around and glance at me which I returned by a nod meaning they're saying the truth.
.
.
.
After everyone was done, we had a little more time left then Chishiya and I went to the cafeteria grabbing some snacks and knowing we're gonna spend all the time here.
I was going to grab some biscuits which had different types of flavor, I don't like them very much but meh.
-"These biscuits are better." Chishiya said, I spun around and went to him seeing the package of biscuits in his hand, I grab the package and eat some.
-"I like these." I said which make Chishiya smirk. I went to sit down and immediately see a man grab the biscuits I was going to grab and later on a woman grab other type of buiscuit.
If this is some type of code, first, gonna see it one more time and then some proof.
-"By the way it's a diamond." Murmured Chishiya in my ear, I nodded at this.
.
.
.
We went to our cells and all of that. When I get out I see all the people who lied to me seeing me in shock.
-"How is she even alive? Is she really the Jack?" A girl asked.
I just ignored them, knowing they're definitely going to lie to me again in this round until I die and went to the cafeteria, greeted by Chishiya with his package of biscuits which were the same as yesterday. I sit beside him and eat from his package in hand, enjoying the biscuits.
.
.
.
.
I see the guy coming and grab other type of biscuits, later the girl come and choose the other type of biscuits too.
When they were away I eat the biscuit I had in hand and get up, going to the biscuits section, where I was earlier and analyze the biscuits. Ok, so it's a code know I only need some proof, I grab the same package of biscuits that Chishiya recommended me and sit by his side.
-"It's a spade." I say while sitting down.
-"Yours the same." Chishiya responded.
We went to our cells and all of that stuff again.
.
.
.
I was in the cafeteria waiting for the guy to show up while eating biscuits from Chishiya's package.
The guy showed up, my eyes lit up with excitement, when he go away in went there and grab a random one.
Watching from the corner of my eye the girl watching me in shock, I was going to walk away until she stop me, I spun around and watch her in the eyes.
.
.
.
.
What happens next?
.
.
.
To be continued.