2. The Game

(Your not in the same game as Arisus and the others)

There's 6 participants.
Game:
3 of ♣️
Live or die
.
.
Live or die, huh, what a weird name of a game, everyone seems to be pretty confident, too bad it will go down at any moment, I sigh quietly.
.
.
Rules:
Choose the right door, you choose the wrong door it's dead end for you, you choose the right door, you pass to the next stage.
You have 2 minutes to choose, every time you pass the timer will reduce by 30 seconds.
.
.
When the voice ended a elevator next to us opened, everyone entered the elevator and I was the last one to enter, and before that analyzing surroundings, founding a map panel (don't know it's name) of the building and memorized it before entering.
.
.
.
We stopped at a floor with two doors, one door said Live with a picture of an anime random and the others said Death with a picture of a skeleton.
.
-"Its live." Said the buff man calmly.
Is he even right? I thought while crunching my nose.
-"I'm going to the live door. I'm gonna believe him." Said the girl.
How can she fucking believe that? I said thinking she's a fool.
I watched the timer, 1:30, I see how the girl is in front of the door, deciding if entering the door would lead her to her dead or to the next stage, without thinking further I saw her opening the door showing a room but no door on the other side, I was sure that I noted that just in case, then she died by a laser from the sky or ceiling.
The buff guy immediately went to the dead door with us following, with a traumatized boy and a scared couple.
.
We went to the second stage, the same as earlier, one room, two doors.
-"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" The boy shouted.
-"It's not my fault that she believe me and went for it, at least your alive now." The buff guy responded.
Well, that is kind of truth to be honest and he's only alive at the moment because who knows when you will fucking use him as sacrifice. I thought.
They were fighting with screams while I was watching and thinking, while the couple were in a corner.
.
I wonder if I can reach to these lightbulbs to throw it at the other side of the room, because if I'm right the lasers would just kill or damage anything that will pass this room to the incorrect room.
Let's just leave it in secret and see what happens.
.
30 seconds left.
.
After that the room was filled with gas.
I'm lucky I'm wearing a fricking mask but that isn't going to help when there is fire.
.
Immediately, the buff guy grab the guy he was fighting earlier, he opened the door and throw him into the Live door.
.
.
Luckily, he survived, we immediately went to the Live door when we all pass the door, the room left behind was on flames.
Guess I wasn't wrong at all.
-"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Screamed the girl.
-" What? Would you prefer to die or to be the next one?" He responded coldly.
Damm, he's a jerk just to survive, seriously I'm the only one who trough about this, I guess yes because I took some lightbulbs secretly, which surprise me that I can reach it, and grab two of the corners with my glove so I don't get any burns and that they don't notice and put it in my backpack.
.
The room was filled with gas again, and the buff guy again, grab the guy and throw him into the Death door, in which he unluckily died.
We all quickly went to the Live door.
.
This time they were silent except the cries of the girl and the boy glaring at the buff guy.
-"What? Do you want to be next?" Asked the buff guy angry.
Before he could respond, the buff guy grabbed th boy and throw him into the live door, in which he luckily survived.
.
When we all passed, he grabbed the boy again and went to throw him into the Live door.
-"STOP!" Screamed the girl in cries.
-"Oh? Then you want to be in his place instead?" He asked.
Again without the girl response, he throw the boy into a corner of the room in which I was but moved to the other corner, and again I was busy recollecting lightbulbs even though after this game it would be useless but oh well.
The buff guy grabbed the girl, opened the Live door and throw her into the room.
.
.
She unluckily died and he grabbed the boy to use him in the next round and went to the Death door, followed by me with a backpack almost full of lightbulbs.
.
We went to the other room, we went 5 rounds at least and there were 9 rooms, in which I think the first one didn't count and that there was another small room to get outside so 4 rooms left, which mean at least 2 persons die at this round and the next one, I knew I was the next but I have a trick up my sleeve.
-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT! SHE WAS JUST A GIRL!" Shouted the boy.
-"Ugh, shut up." The buff guy said rolling his eyes and grab him and throw him into the Death door.
.
.
He died in that room and he come to grab me and immediately drag me to the other round.
.
There was 3 rooms left.
-"Look, I'm sorry for all of this but gotta survive you know kid?" He said bluntly.
He drag me to the Live door and opened, before he could throw me in it, I push all my weight into my feet and throw him in the room.
He died, I went to the other room, well that was fun. I thought sarcastic.
I pass the game thanks by the lightbulbs, I went outside and saw a card lying in a small white table, I grab it and put it in my secret pocket that I had in my pants which no-one would know.
.
Congratulations, you have stored three day in your visa.
.
Visa?
.
.
A guy died in front of me because his visa expired.
.
.
.
.
.
Would Y/N get back home?
.
.
.
Would she encounter with her brother Aguni in this shitty of a world?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.