Chapter Four: Showtime

I walked into the club lights flashing everything, music on full blast making my ears first but then i remembered what i was there for. I looked around the room scanning everyone trying to find him until I spotted him. He was tall with brown hair in a black suit with mafia man like Luca, his name was Alex according to luca. This was it i thought as i made my way over to the bar they were at.

"One red wine please" i said nervously stepping infront of the bar.

"Hey there beautiful" a tall man spoke. Yes this man was Alex. The man I was supposed to flirt with but he was doing it with me already.

"Hey" i replied smiling at him. He moved closer to me.

"Do you live around here?" He asked me.

"Um about 15 minutes so pretty close, what about you?" I asked him trying to continue the conversation.

"I live just around the block i come here pretty often" he answered my question.

"$12 please" the barman told me my total.

"Here you go" Alex took some cash out of his pocket and handed it to the barman. How sweet of him.

"Thanks" i told him, for his kind gesture. I couldn't even think to what Luca was doing at this moment in time but i knew he had it all under control, in this last 24 hours I'd actually gained a bit of trust towards him.

He lighted a cigarette. "Do you want one sweetheart?" He asked me.

"No thank you" i responded. He took my hand and led me out of the club, my wine glass still full to the top.

"Where are you taking me?" i asked as he led me out of the night club.

"Trust me my love" he said as he led me out the club into his car.