Part 1

A bike overtook all the cars in that street chasing a certain black car...

Bang.. Bang...

Gun sounds are heard as soon as they entered a shutdown alley where no one is found...

"that L bastard.. How the hell he find us..?" a guy in suit shouted in frustration as he throwed  a suitcase into a lake..and looked around where to run..

Another guy with brown hair put on  goggles and dived into the lake...

" why are you wasting our time you douchebag..?  We are busy as hell.. Now We have to search for that damn suitcase.." 

that guy said  bored as he was sitting there bored   ... His black lustrous  hair fluttered in the wind... His Ruby red eyes glowed brightly.. His pale skin complementing his black hair.. He is a type a handsome.. Which everyone want to stare at in awe..

"you.. You are L right..?" that guy said walking backwards..

" yep.. It's me... The one and only... Bang..

He shot the guy and he fell on ground blood oozing out of his knee..

" lucas.. "he said  smirking..

" why didn't you kill Him..? We can't leave evidence.. " a guy with sky blue  hair said..

" we need him rio.. He have information about that piggy guy.. "lucas said as he put his gun back and stared at the lake in daze..

" piggy guy..?.. Haah.. You and your nick  names.. " rio sighed as he dragged that guy into the car..

" caby.. Come out " lucas said as he saw bubbles and that guy with brown hair popped out and smiled as he get on to the land...

"Haah.. That bastard.. Why did he made me Work my ass off.. It's too hard to find this damn suitcase.. I am quitting this job.."

he complained as he took off his goggles and handed the suitcase to lucas.. Rio giggled as they all went back.
.
.
.
" Lucas .. You need to bring this girl here.. "  a  good looking middle aged man said .. His red hair looked fierce under the bright light.. Lucas stared at him bored..

" felix.. You know I have no interest in girls right..?and what's with this secret mission..? Why only me..? " he asked tilting his head  and felix sighed

"come on lucas.. It's important to me.. Consider it as my request.." he said and lucas stared at him confused...

'he is someone who is always righteous in his work..why would he want to kidnap a girl.?' he thought as he stared at  him then he let out a deep sigh and nodded a yes and felix smiled bright..

" her details are in this file.. Please take a look and do the job perfectly..don't make any mistakes OK..? Take cabel with you for help  "  he said and lucas nonchalantly nodded a yes