Chapter Three: The Team Unites

Start from the beginning

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

Gabe stops singing, as his Morpher beeped. He answered it, and it was Kevin asking about his whereabouts and telling him that everyone was at the house looking for him.

Gabe hurried and got up, as he went back into the Shiba House. And Jayden was there thinking, why didn't he called him, instead of looking for him. But if he did, than he won't be able to hear Gabe's singing.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[Gabriel "Gabe" Itzel]

Kevin, Mia, Emily, and I got to the area, where the Nighlok is. Jayden and Mike were already there.

"Oh, wow, are you guys okay?" Mia asked. Her and Emily helped both Mike's friends up.

"Can you stand back up?" I asked Jayden.

"Sure, now let's take this creep." Jayden said.

"Uh-oh, feels like I'm starting to dry out." Rofer said, as his body became dry. "Guess I better punch out for now. Later, Rangers." He said, and left.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The six of us got back to the Shiba House.

Emily, Mia and I were helping Mike with his injury.

"Thank goodness you were there." Mentor Ji told Mike. "You prevented that Nighlok from injuring lots of people."

"We came as soon as we heard." Jayden said.

"I thought, I could take him alone." Mike said.

"That was brave of you, but imagine what could've happen." Kevin said.

"I know." Mike said.

"Mike, being a samurai is the ultimate sacrifice." Jayden said, walking towards Mike. He sat next to him. "Since we're fighting evil, you must stay away from your family and friends. In order to keep them safe." He told Mike.

"I realize that now. But I at least gotta go check on my friends." Mike said, he stood up, and begin walking away.

"Mike." Mentor Ji called. But Mike didn't stop. He looks at Jayden, who nodded.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

It was the next day, and all of us-except for Mike-got to where Rofer and a bunch of Moogers are, scaring a bunch of civilians.

"Hey, Nighlok!" Jayden yelled.

"Punching bags! You're back!" Rofer said.

"Samuraizer!" Jayden shouted, we got out our Samuraizers.

"Go Go Samurai!" All of us shouted, we wrote our Symbols, and Morphed.

"火" "水" "土" "天" "冰"

"Samurai Ranger, Ready!"

"Rangers Together, Samurai Forever!"

"Hey! Where's your Green Ranger buddy? Now that it's crunch time, broccoli boy went bye bye!" Rofer said.