Lin He and Zhang Yang are fine, they joined the guards, and they rely on themselves for food and clothing. Others, including Gu Qing from the healing department, can only eat one dry meal a day, and Xia Xin is better, she can rely on craftsmanship Have a meal.

 It's true that Gu Qing is a healing department, but she was too arrogant, thinking that with her healing ability, she would be able to tremble when she arrived at the big base, but she was directly slapped in the face.

 Let’s not talk about the fact that Feng Qing charges for one crystal nucleus for one treatment, as far as the treatment fee she charges, few people in the Zhenlong base can afford it. Once they heard the price she quoted, the upper echelon of Zhenlong decided to hide it. she is gone.

 Feeling hopeful and desperate, it is better to have no hope at the beginning. A therapist who relies on crystal nucleus therapy has no crystal nucleus and no one to promote it. Who would know him, even if she said it herself, no one would believe it.

 Gu Feng was afraid of getting into trouble, so he also forbade the people in the team to mention the things she could heal. The base did not publicize it, and the people in the team did not mention it, so no one would believe her words, so even if she entered Zhenlong base, Gu Qing's suffering The days were not over either.

 Of course, if compared with ordinary people, her life is happy. She doesn't have to do anything, she has food and a car, no one dares to bully her, and she can sleep in a tent set up by others. the good things.

 But Gu Qing didn't think so. She felt that she was being bullied. She was looking for a home for herself recently, and it was basically settled. When the base stabilized, she would leave the team and live her own life.

 Gu Feng knew about this, and the people in the team knew about it, but no one cared about it. They are all adults, and no one can be responsible for anyone for the rest of their lives. He even told the people in the team that anyone can leave if they want. Do not block.

 The people in the team do have some unrealistic ideas, but there are no brains like Gu Qing. They all know that they need to rely on Gu Feng to gain a foothold in Zhenlong. If there is no Gu Feng to support them, they are nothing.

 Gu Feng didn't mean to get rid of them, but he didn't agree with their ideas, and every time he went there, Gu Qing would make trouble with him, so he rarely went to their place.

 The Zhenlong base is not big or small, let alone rushing during the day, and not everyone can walk around at night, if Gu Feng can't get there, they can't get through.

 Lin He occasionally went over to sit and sit, Zhang Yang and Gu Feng basically went there every three days, just to ensure that they would not be bullied, or to bring them some delicious food, the food of the guards was much better than that of the rear.

 Lin He didn't realize how important the crystal nucleus was before. Otherwise, even if he was rescued by Gu Qing, he would not be willing to exchange the fourth-level crystal nucleus for Gu Qing to eat a mutated fruit, but since he came to Zhenlong, he Only then did I know what the crystal nucleus represented.

 If it wasn't for Gu Feng killing the mutated wolf and advancing to the fourth level, they couldn't even enter the gate of Zhenlong, so they felt that they had been trapped.

 Gu Feng didn't admit it that way, "The crystal nucleus he received is our life money in various senses. If you don't understand it, you will suffer a loss sooner or later." He has always felt that Shen Yu and his wife The product is not bad.

 Lin He was silent, and he also knew that if people wanted to kill them, it would really not be difficult. It would be too easy for a fourth-level psychic power user and beast control power user to keep them.

 "Who can never make a mistake once in a lifetime, we just refuse to save him, and it's not killing people to steal goods, why can't we be forgiven." He was still not convinced.

 "Don't forget, we didn't just refuse to save, we also went to get things." Zhang Yang reminded him, if they just refuse to save, it's really not a big problem, but if they also snatch other people's spoils, the problem is bigger .

 Lin He glared at him, he didn't need to remind him, "Sleep." He didn't want to say anything, it wasn't just Gu Feng who regretted it, why not them too!

 Do you blame them? What was their situation at the beginning, all their relatives and friends were killed, and they escaped like dogs in the water.

 Gu Feng and Zhang Yang looked at each other, didn't say anything, and lay down, what can they say, the bitter fruit they planted, they just ate.

 Yuan Qing knew the news of Gu Feng's decision not to go to Feiying immediately, and he didn't use his mental power to listen. There was a person with mental powers next to Gu Feng, so even if he wanted to hear it, he couldn't.

 Yuan Qing's moral sense is not strong, he is not self-restraining like other psychic powers, he has always listened to what he wanted, watched whenever he wanted, and no one told him, this is not allowed .

 He doesn't have nothing to do, and he doesn't go around to spy on people. It's just a habit. He subconsciously let go of his mental power to search around. Especially after the supernatural power came back, he cherished his mental power even more.

 Yuan Qinghui knew that Gu Feng was not planning to go to the Flying Eagle Squad, he knew it through Dean Chen, or it could be said that he knew it through Dean Chen's face, if he couldn't understand such an obvious change in his face, he would be stupid.

 "Dad, I want to ask Gu Feng to send me back after the Zhenlong base is stabilized, and don't send anyone over there." After knowing Gu Feng's potential, he was tempted, but the phone is being monitored, and many It's all unexplainable.

 Yuan Guoqing understood what Yuan Qing meant when he saw the message, "Okay, then I'll wait for your news." He was really ready to send someone to pick him up, and he even thought about it, if Feiying went to pick up Gu Feng, would it be possible? By the way, help him bring people back.

 In fact, he didn't see the ranking before, and he really didn't feel that there was any major problem with his subordinates. At most, he had no leadership ability and couldn't command battles.

 After the ranking came out, he knew the true level of his subordinates. He was really afraid that something unexpected would happen on the way when someone of this level was sent to pick up Yuan Qing.

 Since Yuan Qing said that Gu Feng would send him back to the capital base after the Zhenlong base stabilized, there was only one meaning he wanted to express, Gu Feng would not go to the Flying Eagle Squad, so the Flying Eagle people would not come to pick him up.

 After seeing Yuan Qing's message, Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, "The fish has finally bit the bait." If Yuan Qing doesn't act again, they will really have to carry out the long-term relationship plan.

 Feng Qing took a look at the message, "I really admire the father and son of the Yuan family. If they don't follow the right path, they insist on going the wrong way. They don't even think about it. If their own strength is not strong, what's the use of digging more people over?" "

 If he had figured it out a long time ago, he wouldn't be at the level he is now, and the bodyguards would almost be taken care of by him." Yi Han looked down on those people, not to mention comparing them with Gu Feng, Even Dewey is much better than them.

 Dewey is a typical physical fighter. His ability is so stable, it is purely by training. When he was in Zhenlong, he has been on missions with the patrol team.

 The reason why Zhao Shuang dared to leave Zhenlong with Dewey was because he had strong mental strength and was able to avoid most of the dangers. Dewey's strength was also the reason.

 "Okay, let's take a look at the progress of the effect. If there is no progress within half a month, then let's make another move." Shen Yu felt that it was most suitable for them to make two-handed preparations.

 "Okay, if not, let's do it hard." Feng Qing agreed, and he always emphasized that it was hard.

 It was not difficult for Yuan Qing to convince Gu Feng. Gu Feng agreed to Yuan Qing's escort plan after seeing that the Beiyun base was located in the same direction as they were moving.