10

Gu Feng might not be a good person, but when Yi Han proposed a contract exchange, he felt guilty and once asked Gu Qing to save someone, but she refused to say anything.

 Shen Yu could imagine Yi Han's mood at that time. He thought he was hopeless, so he wanted to sign a contract and ask someone to save Zai Zai, but it turned out that it was not hopeless, but that he didn't want to save him.

 What would it feel like to be forced to sign a fair contract under such circumstances? You can imagine how desperate he was at the time, and this kind of woman did not deserve a good ending.

 Although the plot has been changed by him before, he doesn't want to change the ending of the vicious female supporting role. It's not wrong not to save people, but it's vicious to be unwilling to save people after taking advantage.

 Lin He, the ice-type power user who was rescued just now, was still very grateful to her, "Leave one for Qingqing, let's exchange it with a crystal nucleus, a fourth-level mutated fruit is enough for a fourth-level crystal nucleus. I'll take one."

 This was the first time he was hurt on this journey, so the crystal nucleus when he escaped from the base was useless. normal.

 When the second generations escaped, they all brought a lot of crystal nuclei. They brought out the second and third-level crystal nuclei of the entire base. They didn't leave a single one for the rioters, and they didn't even leave much for the first-level ones.

 Gu Feng reluctantly took the crystal nucleus, and added in from the only three fourth-level crystal nucleus in his bag, to get the quantity Shen Yu requested.

 Fortunately, the supernatural meat wasn't too expensive, otherwise they wouldn't have enough crystal nuclei. As for what was in Gu Qing's hands, it wasn't so easy to take out the things in her hands.

 Gu Feng put all the crystal nuclei on the snow sledge, "Lin He, help deliver it." At this time, it is not appropriate for someone to come and pick it up, or for them to deliver it.

 Lin He operated his ability to send the mutated meat and crystal nuclei packed on the two snow sledges, as well as Yi Han's snowmobile. The snow sledge was left behind. It was not easy to make a snow sledge. of.

 Because there was no ready-made metal, it took a lot of time to refine the gold system to extract so much metal from the ground, and a lot of the crystal nucleus was wasted, so he felt distressed just sending it out like this.

 Would Shen Yu take a broken snow sledge to heart? It was obviously impossible. After the things were delivered, he didn't even count them, so he put them in space.

 Gu Feng waited for a long time, but Shen Yu didn't let the mutated beast retreat, "I gave you everything, why don't you keep your promise, I warn you not to go too far, at worst, you will fight to the death." Shen Yu thought it was

 funny Very, "The number of crystal nuclei you gave is not enough. How can I keep my reputation? You can try to see if the fish dies and the net breaks." "You say three times, and Brother Feng will give you three times too.

 " , It's obviously too much, why do you say it's not enough, thanks to your good looks, you are an insatiable villain." Gu Qing exploded in anger.

 "You don't need to praise me for being good-looking. As for villains, I don't admit it. I want to remind you that you haven't paid for the life crystal nucleus yet. Aren't your lives worthless?" Gu Feng couldn't calm down either

 . , "It's really a big tone to pay for your life." This feeling of not killing you after paying the money is unbearable.

 "Brother Gu, let's fight him."