Dean Chen didn't point out that he would thank him, as long as Gu Feng didn't give up on the pick, he would be very proud. He knew what Gu Feng's companions were thinking, after all, those people had never concealed it.

 He knew what Gu Feng was thinking, otherwise he couldn't just give Gu Feng the phone.

 "Register first." He didn't want his phone to be transferred, so he had to register in front of him.

 One of the biggest features of the mobile phones produced by the system is that it recognizes people. Except for the mobile phones of Xie Tian and Zai Zai, other mobile phones can only be used by whoever registers them. Recognize the Lord.

 "Congratulations to user Gu Feng for becoming the 200th user of this system. The system will present you with an unlimited package, effective immediately." Remarks: Click to query unlimited package users.

 "It's actually an unlimited package." Dean Chen had been watching Gu Feng operate the phone, and when he saw this message, he exclaimed directly. He was not jealous, but thought it was a good thing.

 Gu Feng was also surprised, he clicked on it directly to view other unlimited users, what's the use of unlimited users only, can he sing a one-man show all the time? If you have someone to chat with, that's great too!

 Shen Yu really didn't play tricks this time, but for all mobile phones with location enabled, all unlimited plan users are displayed, and Feiying's are all internal phones, so most of them only have internal location turned on, and they cannot be located outside.

 Therefore, only a few of the unlimited mobile phones belonging to Feiying are displayed on the display, and the other bases are only Xie Tian's mobile phone at the Beiyun base, and the Zhenlong base.

 "It turns out that Yuan Qing's mobile phone also has unlimited traffic, which is convenient." Yan Kuan's mobile phone is not displayed on the above, because Yan Kuan's mobile phone location is turned off, and he is not used to being located by others.

 Yan Kuan is indeed the bodyguard of the Yuan family now, but he used to be a scout. He is not used to exposing himself in front of interested people, he thinks it is very dangerous.

 Yuan Qing didn't force him to activate positioning, Yan Kuan would always follow him anyway, so it didn't matter if he activated it or not.

 Shen Yu sent Yi Han a push, so naturally he would not let Yuan Qing go, so Yuan Qing also saw the prompt to search for unlimited mobile phones nearby. To be honest, he didn't even know who Gu Feng was.

 "Dad, when you negotiated terms, didn't Yan Kuan and I only have unlimited mobile phones? Why is the other mobile phone also unlimited?" He also sent the message he received to his father.

 Yuan Guoqing also received the group message sent by the system to unlimited mobile phones, "I'm talking about two mobile phones. I don't know what's going on with the other one, but I don't think the He family will be so kind, so there must be something wrong." The reason."

 Yuan Qing just wanted to send a message to test it out, when he saw Dean Chen bringing people over, when he was out in the field, he would usually let go of his mental power, so he saw it in advance.

 "Let me introduce you to Young Master Yuan, and it will be convenient to communicate in the future." Not only could he see, but he could also hear if he wanted to, so before Dean Chen came over, he packed up the things he had just received nearby.

 He and Yan Kuan came here empty-handed, even their clothes were torn. Before the car was parked just now, Dean Chen wrote him a note. Yan Kuan took the note and went to the logistics side to get a lot of current things. .