Alice had invited practically everyone from Bella's life. Her mother, Renée, and her stepfather, Phil, were in attendance. Renée had a handful of tissues as tears streamed down her face. Bella's friends, Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric, were also there for the wedding. I guess they also became my friends when my family left, and I had no one to talk to besides Riley. Mike and Eric were drooling in the presence of my cousins Tanya, Carmen, Irina, and Kate. I chuckled to myself.

I saw all this as my family, and I walked down the aisle before Bella took her walk. Edward was at the altar with Mr. Weber, Angela's father; he would officiate the wedding. My brother was nervous but excited to marry Bella.

My family sat in the front section of seats along the aisle of white rose petals. It was quiet, and then the string quartet began to play the wedding music. We all stood up to watch Bella's father walk her down the aisle.

Bella wore a simple white dress with a lace train down the skirt, and her red hair was styled in an elegant updo with a white veil down her back. She held her father's arm with nervousness but knew waited for her at the end of the aisle. When she looked at Edward's face, her nerves settled, and she relaxed. Charlie kissed his daughter on the forehead before giving her away to Edward.

"Please be seated," Mr. Weber told us, and we all sat down. Riley held my hand as we settled in our seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen..." the vows began.

My brother took Bella's hand, "I, Edward Cullen, take you, Bella Swan, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish. As long as we both shall live.

"I, Bella Swan, take you, Edward Cullen, to have and to hold, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Bella responded.

"I do." "I do."

"By the power vested in me by the state of Washington, I pronounce you husband and wife. Edward, you may kiss your bride." Mr. Weber proclaimed.

"I love you," Edward touched Bella's face. "I love you," she leaned in for the kiss. All the wedding guests stood up and cheered for the new couple. If I could cry, I would because I was happy for my brother.

The Reception

After the ceremony, Riley and I were socializing with Eric, Mike, Angela, and Jessica. "It's so nice to see all of you," I grinned. "It's nice to see you too. Congratulations on getting a new sister," Angela told me. "Thank you, I'm just happy for Edward. He and Bella are good for each other." I smiled at the couple talking to our cousins from Alaska. "Okay, Lilly, how is your family so good-looking?" Eric was referring to my cousins. I laughed, "The Cullens are just lucky, I guess."

Later, it was time for the guests to give a toast to the newlyweds. Emmett decided he would be first, "Excuse me. Is this thing on? Hello?" he made a show of tapping the microphone, causing feedback. Still, then he got on with his toast, "Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last eighteen years because you won't get any more for a while." he laughed at his joke.

Jessica was next, "Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team," she laughed bitterly, "I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council."

After Jessica was Charlie, "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth, and I know how to use a gun." the guests roared in laughter.

I decided to go up next after Charlie, "First off, I want to say congratulations to the happy couple!" the audience clapped with me. "Bella, welcome to our family. You are a big part of our lives. I know more specifically in my brother's life." the guests chuckled. I continued, "I'm grateful to have Bella as a sister and a friend. Edward, we have been through a lot in our eighteen and seventeen years. I'm grateful we are still standing." people knew about our adoption story, so no one was surprised by my words, "Keep being the caring person you are. I know you'll be that person for Bella." I finished my toast, and Edward and Bella smiled gratefully at me while the guests cheered.

Alice was next to give a toast, "Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. We'll always go on shopping trips, and in no time, you'll be wearing skirts, heels, and handbags." she said some meaningful things after. Still, the fashion part of her speech was funny, and it stuck with me. Bella had a reserved fashion sense, and Alice was playfully poking fun.

Bella's stepfather was hesitant about letting Renée go up onstage to give a toast because it looked like she had too much to drink; it was apparent when she started singing a lullaby, "Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake, you'll see me."

Everyone was laughing, but we could sense her love for her daughter. The last person to give a toast was Edward, "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and who will accept you for who you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a long time to get beyond what I am. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever."

My brother's speech was heartfelt, and I could see he meant every word. Bella's eyes were shining with tears; she was happy.

After the reception, Bella and Edward drove off to the airport for their honeymoon. The couple was going to Brazil and to Isle Esme, an island that was a gift to Esme from Carlisle. It was a beautiful day and night. My big brother married the love of his life, and I was married to mine. It was one of the times I considered being a vampire a perk because I would live forever with Riley.