Book Three Sneak Peek

"Stiles wait!" Derek screamed from the bed, but it was too late, Stiles already jumped out of the window. Derek tried to break free from the handcuffs but he had no luck for some reason. He let out a loud, angry roar that seemed to shake the house. About ten minutes later head lights shined through the window and the noise of two heavy footsteps ran up the stairs echoed through the house. "Wait! Only Isaac come in!"

"Why?" Erica called from behind the door, obviously sounding annoyed.

"Because I'm naked and I don't need you to see me," Derek said, rolling his eyes.

"But I'm a girl."

"Which is exactly why I want Isaac to come in and not you. It's a full moon, you might be in control of your wolf but you most likely aren't in control of your female, which sometimes can be even more terrifying."

"What the fuck," Erica said as Isaac opened the door, closing it right when he got into the room, and when he turned he automatically covered his eyes.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"What?" Derek asked,

"I knew you were huge but I didn't think you were so hung! It's like a horse!" Isaac said, grunting.

Derek groaned, "just help me out, I don't have time for this. Stiles jumped out of the window, this is his first full moon and his blood lust is at the highest level possible. And the worst part, he's naked."

"Were you guys having sex or something?" Isaac asked, grabbing the keys that were on the desk, speed walking to Derek and undoing the handcuffs.

"Never mind that, we need to find him before he kills anyone," Derek said, putting pants on, not worrying about underwear.

"How- how do you put that in your jeans... You know what, never mind, I don't want to know. I'm just going to act like I didn't even see anything," Isaac said.

"Good idea. Let's go." They both walked out of the room, Derek grabbing his jacket.

"Where would he have gone?" Erica said in the back seat of the camaro.

"I'm not sure, I'm just kind of following my instincts," Derek said, parking outside of Jackson Whittemore's house. 

"Your instincts brought you to Jackson's house?" Isaac asked, putting an eyebrow up. 

"Well it kind of makes sense. I mean, he did rape him," Erica said, shrugging. That's when the sound of a woman screaming shot throughout the night. 

"There's Stiles," Derek said, rushing out of the car and into the house where he saw the naked Stiles over a woman's body. "Stiles stop!" 

Stiles raised his clawed hand and was about to finish the woman off but Derek grabbed it and pushed backwards, causing Stiles to fly back into a cupboard. Derek lowered himself down to check the bloody woman's pulse and looked at Erica.

"She is still alive but barely. She lost a lot of blood, call an ambulance, say it was an animal attack," Derek said, walking over to the naked Stiles who was passed out, fully human once more. Derek took his jacket off, reveling his pare torso and put it on Stiles, then picked him up and took him out to the car. 

"Ok they're on their way," Erica said, and sure enough the sound of alarms went off far in the distances. 

"Stay here, say you heard screaming from inside and you ran in just in time to save the woman which I'm guessing is Jackson's mom. No one else was home, so I'm guessing Stiles had to settle on her. I'm going to take him and Isaac back to the house, when they let you leave text Isaac and he'll come get you," Derek said as he got into the camaro and pulled off just in time for an ambulance and two police cars to turn onto the street.

Stay toned for the up coming book three in the Little Red, Little Red series, Little Red Wolf. Coming very soon to Wattpad.com!