chapter 6

Now it is currently 5 pm and all the Jeon family members were sitting in living room.

All childrens are waiting for guest outside as Kim's informs them that they will arrive in 10 minutes.

Haru is also outside in kookie's arms.

"THEY ARE HERE" yeonjun shouted from outside when they sees a black car entering inside their mansion's main gate.

All elders comes out to welcome there most awaited guest.

The car come to halt in front of mansions main door .Passenger door opened and a handsome teenager step outside removing his spectacle.

Passenger door opened and a handsome teenager step outside removing his spectacle

His eyes were itching to find a perticular someone.
And at that moment he sees!! He see the exact person for whom his eyes were longing to get a glimpses of.

And that person was also looking at him giving his wide bunny smile showing his white bunny teeth. Koo was wearing a beautiful white frock with black long hairs. He is holding haru on his hip.

He was so busy daydreaming about his cute little bunny wifey and small-small childrens running all over the house and his wifey breastfeeding their smallest kid

He was so busy daydreaming about his cute little bunny wifey and small-small childrens running all over the house and his wifey breastfeeding their smallest kid. Next was his turn to suck that n- . But his daydream break like his butt is currently kissing the ground.

He tries to sit up but can't due the weight on his body. He opened his eyes at see that there are 3 kids laying on his body hugging him tightly.
He chuckled and slowly sits up greeting them.

All elders were laughing looking at the silly kids. But in all these chaos a certain bunny is looking worried for his taetae hyungie.

Kookie quickly hand over the baby haru to his mother somi and run towards tae .
"Hyungieeeeeeeeee" koo call led while running towards tae . Tae immediately lift his head look at his kook. He smile greeting him.
"Hey! KOOKIE" and wave his hand.
"Are you ok hyungie?" koo asked being concern for his future hubby.
"Yes i am , i am strong you know?"he laugh assuring koo.

All elders were smiling looking at both there cute interaction.
They are so cute especially when tae stands up and bring koo in a tight hug while wrapping his hands around koo's waist . Koo also wrapped his hands around tae's neck standing on tips of his toes.

(Hey as tae is only 14 so later on he will get taller.as for now koo is upto tae's ears.)

***********************************
Bye~~~