Chapter 7: The Nirn

Miller: "Senior Officers Report To The Conference Room"
Captain Trelawney Sat Next To Tuvok And Data Sat Next To Lieutenant Jeremy Cadwell The Intrepid's Helmsman Who Was Promoted In 2371
Miller: "You May Know That Jerald Andrew Brown Captained This Vessel From 2370-2379 He Was The Best Captain I've Ever Had But Now He's An Admiral At Delta Station In The Delta Quadrant"
Trelawney: "In 2379 The Same Year Commander Miller Was Promoted To Captain An Unknown Alien Ship Attacked The Farragut Killing Captain Isiah In The Process Are These The Same Aliens That Attacked The Farragut A Year Ago?"
Tuvok: "We Finally Know Who They Are"
Data: "They Call Themselves The Nirn An Alien Race That Went Extinct in 2257 Or Initially Thought To Be They Survived In 2268 They Shot Down The U.S.S. Kongo NCC-1710 Which Was Recovered A Year Later"
Trelawney: "Why Would The Nirn Attack Us?"
Tuvok: "The Nirn Will Give Themselves False Identities To Fool Their Enemies"
Trelawney: "So Movoris Isn't Really Part Of The Insect Allegiance?"
Data: "Actually He Was In 2375 His Ship Was Pursued By Gul Revek Of The Second Order When Movoris Retaliated He Was Killed By Gul Revek His Ship Was Found 2 Years Later In 2377 By The U.S.S. Galaxy"
Miller: "Well Then We're Going To Pay A Visit To Gul Revek"
Everyone Left The Conference Room And Trelawney's Team Returned To The Sovereign
Two Klingon Negh'var Class Ships Decloaked.
Kadgar: "This Is Captain Kadgar Of The I.K.S. Mok'Vell Do You Require Assistance?"
Trelawney: "Captain Good To See You Again"
Kadgar: "Indeed"
T'Kellis: "Sir Romulan Warbird!"
The Warbird Decloaks
Jelek: "This Is Commander Jelek Of The R.R.W. Poknolva I'm Here To Assist"
T'Kellis: "Good To Have The Romulans On Our Side For Once"
Kadgar: "Indeed My Friend"