Villain or Victim

Start from the beginning

"May I ask why? I was told I could leave once I got everything I needed."

"Just following orders ma'am," the female guard states. 

"Whose orders?" Leah questions. "I'm not going anywhere with you two unless you want to tell me who gave you the orders." In a blink of an eye they attack her. Of course they just thought she was some reporter. With no effort at all she knocks them both out. "Ametures," she snickers. 

"Looks like they are onto you," Zemo points out. 

"Yeah but they're not doing a good job." Pulling off the jacket and hat off the female guard placing them on herself. She changes her hair from the dark purple she had to the guard's honey blond. "How do I look?" she asks Zemo. He shrugs slightly. 

"If I was an idiot I would believe it, so you're good." Rolling her eyes at his nonchalant reply. "Although I didn't expect you to be enhanced."

"Technically I'm not. However, that's a story for another time. Let's keep this between ourselves."

"I have no problem with that." Just to be cruel she handcuffed the female guard's leg to the male guard's opposite wrist. She gives Zemo a mock salute before strolling out of the prison. 

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Secretary Ross  yelled at the prison guards. 

"Sir, we didn't expect her to be highly trained. We also don't have anyone who matched her description leaving the building," the warden explains. 

"How did she get that blasted interview with Zemo? Who authorized it?"

"According to our records she had a clearance far beyond anyone of us here. Looks like someone who might work under you." Ross turns to his team. 

"I want everything you can find on this girl. And find out who the hell gave her the clearance!" Ross stomps away to get back to D.C. 

Leah was finishing writing her article at a local cafe when someone sat across from her

Leah was finishing writing her article at a local cafe when someone sat across from her. "You have something for me? If not then get lost." 

"Is that anyway you treat your friend?" the male voice asks sarcastically. 

"Are you still running around with the overgrown pigeon?" she retorts. He snickers as he knows who she's talking about.

"You know he hates it when you call him that."

"Exactly why I keep doing it. I already have to deal with a guy who has an alien parasite. Then there's you with your three person act. Anyways you have anything for me?"

"You send me to Germany on a treasure hunt and expect me to come to you with nothing. Show how much you believe in my abilities." She gave him a deadpan look in return. "I have exactly what you asked for. Might throw in a little something extra to fit your fancy." Holding out a flash drive containing the data she wanted. As she goes to grab it he pulls it away. "Ah ah ah, you want to tell me why you want it first." She tilts her head in slight annoyance.