𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘠

Start from the beginning

Her name was Liam's idea. It gave her reminder as to why she hated him.

Team 'B' was made:
G Force Gina
Toby (or not to be)
Racy Tracy
Kicking Carmen
Jungle Harry
Frank N Stein
Steaming Tee
Elektra Cute

After handing in all their phones, the first activity was a ready to begin. An obstacle race.

After a lot of pushing and shoving, Liam was first in line going against Sapphire, Maeve was after Liam.

Gina blows the whistle and the first two in the line begin running, first hitting the tyre runs.

After Liam was past that, Maeve set off running though the wholes of the tyres.

The next obstacle was a climbing triangle. Liam was sat at the top waiting for his next teammate to come so he could hoist them up the climb. He forgot it was Maeve behind him.

Maeve lunged at the frame as she felt Liams hands on her waist pulling her up effortlessly. She avoided his eyes as she climbed over him, her hand resting on his shoulder for balance. Liam let his hands fall from their position on her waist as he watched her jump down the frame.

Maeve hadn't fail to notice how Elektra had continued without waiting to help her younger teammates.

She ran to try and catch up with the girl she hated as they continued though the course. Once the two got to the dangling bags of sand, Elektra grabbed one and swung it in Maeve's direction.

The bag hit her directly in the face, blood immediately dripping out her nose as she continued to run.

She came second to Elektra. All because of the bag assault. It's only once she crossed the finish line did she hold her hand against her bleeding nose.

She looked over at Elektra who was celebrating her win before lunging. If she didn't like Elektra before, she certainly didn't now.

Unlucky for Maeve, the fight was short lives as she was dragged off the older girl and held back by a pair of arms. Liam arms.

"Woah, easy, trouble." He laughs slightly, holding the writhing girl back.

Maeve calmed herself. Normally, she wouldn't have calmed so easily but she just wanted Liam to let go of her, she was feeling too confused.

"What happened to your face, Maeve?" He asked as he lifted her chin with hand. She rolled herself to the side, avoiding him.

"Leave it, Liam." Maeve clenched her eyes closed. Donovan, she meant to say Donovan.

The rest of their team began to make it through the course and Maeve couldn't help but smile as her whole team crosses the line before Elektra's. Maybe if she didn't only fight for herself, her team could have won.

Mike had wrapped Gina's ankle. She had sprained it after the race. That's right, she was fine during it, but after it was when she twisted it.

Along with that, Mike had made Maeve sit down so he could clean her bleeding nose. He also made sure to tell her to leave Elektra alone and not to fight her again. He saw it happed from across the field.