𝐢𝐯. secret admirer.

chapter four

chapter four

secret admirer.

PRESENT TIME
-blair's pov.

Everyone at school hasn't shut up about the kids from the isle of the lost. Today is the day where they come into our school.

In my opinion, I think they deserve a chance. Just because their parents did terrible things doesn't mean they do aswell. Its mean to assume that.

Anyway, the fairy godmother selected me, Ben, and Audrey to introduce the kids from the isle of the lost. I'm a little nervous to be honest, I'm a little shy in-front of new people but that's normal I suppose.

But Audrey is livid about this whole situation. She believes that the people from the isle of the lost will turn out exactly like their parents, but I honestly disagree.

Whereas Ben is on the same side as me, he thinks everyone deserves a shot and a second chance. I think he's right, it's good that I have someone I can relate with. I like Ben, he's one of my best friends.

But Audrey doesn't like that. She's always had suspicions of me and Ben. First of all, I seriously only see Ben as a friend. He's lovely but I really can't see him like that.

I don't know if I'm really prepared for today to be honest. I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for the torture Audrey's gonna put me through. I'm just gonna try and avoid her as much as possible and stay in my own lane.

"This seriously isn't a good idea Benny." Audrey murmurs to her boyfriend, tugging his arm as all of us and The Fairy Godmother walk down the stairs. They are so cringey sometimes. I let out a little laugh and Audrey shoots me a glare, I compose myself.

"You guys are gonna be fine okay?" The Fairy Godmother re assures is all. We all smile generously. "Anyway, they are here." She adds, I feel a sick feeling in my stomach. I get really nervous around new people. I dont know if it's because I'm around new people or I just don't know what Audrey is going to do or say. I look over at Audrey and Ben and they are brightly smiling, so I copy. "Come on everyone," The Fairy Godmother rushes us through the trail of knights, that introduced the people of Auradon sweetly. The Fairy Godmother introduced them with open arms, literally.

I firstly see the jet black taxi that they had just came out of behind all of them, and I notice a little blonde boy on the floor, whose fighting with a long haired boy. I cant help but chuckle, until Audrey shoves me and I have to compose myself once again. She leaves me with an uncontrollable smirk.