Part 2 of batboys X bat!sis reader

Basically Ezra cheats on y/n and she finds out that he dated her only because he wanted her money

there will also be a part 3 

(891 words)

________________________________________________________________________________

--Y/n Pov--

I and Ezra had been in a relationship since the Gala and recently I found out that we were in the same college. I was quite surprised by the news since I had never seen him throughout my years in college.

I was currently standing in front of a mirror with a tight knee-length dress with netted red gloves. the dress was a bit plain but the glittery shine of it made it more party wear than a casual one. I was getting ready for a college reunion. that's how I and Ezra found out that we went to the same college. "Hey, you ready? Ezra is already here to pick you up" a voice boomed behind me. "yea, just a minute." I replied, picking up the perfume bottle and spraying some on me. Setting it down again I turned around and said "Done!." I turned around and asked Jayson, "Well what do you think??" "I think that the dress is very short and if I was in charge I would never let you go with that dress" He murmured under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes walking towards "Well you already know you can do nothing, let's go I'm sure Damian is ready to beat the heck out of him'

I and Jay walked downstairs to see the boys swarming around Ezra I just let out a chuckle and made my way to him and said "Bye guys I'll call if I need anything." I said waving to the boys and dragging Ezra out of there. We quickly got into his car and started driving to the bar, it was almost an hour away. We didn't talk much just kept listening to music and small talk here and there. I am really glad that we're at a stage where even in silence there's no awkwardness.

--time skip--

We finally reached the club after what felt like an eternity. We got out and near the entrance, he offered me his hand. I smiled and linked my hand with his. Entering the club we got a million different looks. Some of jealous of girls and boys, Some are surprised by my friends and some were confused about who...I didn't quite recognize it. Those who I didn't recognize were probably the spouses of others. I usually got those looks. Being the daughter of Bruce Wayne, these looks were quite normal. We were swarmed with a group of people who were asking questions on questions. We just stood there quite shocked by the response of people seeing us together.

--again time skip into the party--

I was currently with some of my friends at the bar having a cocktail while Ezra was somewhere at the party with his friends. Me and my friends talking about anything random things happening in our life when we heard some gasps. Well, you know what they say, curiosity kills a cat, So curious of what was the reason for the gasps, we made our way to the circle. Pushing our way in I saw Ezra on the floor kissing a girl.

"Ez-Ezra" I stuttered, tears pouring down my face. My vision blurred as I saw him stand up.

"Shut up you stupid girl, huh so naïve. You have made my life a living hell. I don't even wanna date you I'm being forced to. My father wants your heritage will and he'll get that only if I marry you." He spat out, I could smell the alcohol he consumed even when I stood far from him.

"You don't mean that." I hated how mean my voice sounded. But the first person I had loved in my entire life had faked every single moment of the memories. how could I be strong in a moment like this?

"Oh, I mean every single word."

"W-Was is all a lie, every word you said, every kiss we shared, every single moment I shared. WAS ALL OF IT A LIE!!??" At this moment I broke down and walked out of the bar. I had no other choice but to call my brothers. I quickly took out a phone and typed in a group chat knowing they all will be on their phone the minute they see it was me and there was no way they could hear my voice and not freak out.

--Group chat--

(Y/n)-- Hey guys, can someone come to pick me up, please? (there was an instantaneous reply)

(Dami)-- What happened to Ezra?

(Timmy)-- yea wasn't he gonna drop you?

(Dickie)-- You okay (Y/nn)??

(Y/n)-- please stop with the questions just please come pick me up. I'll send you my location.

(Jaybird)-- I'm on my way (Y/nn).

(Y/n)-- thanks Jay

(Y/n)--(Location)

------------------------------end of group chat---------------------------

I was standing like 15 minutes away from the bar. I was so angry that I kept walking till I had no idea where I was so I stopped and have been standing at that spot for almost 15 minutes. It was sure that it'll take Jason some time to reach me. So I had no choice but to stand there.

I flinched as felt a hand on my shoulder. As I turned around I was hit in the head and blacked out.

waking up I found myself in a dark room, my hand were tied behind the chair and so were my legs.

Soon I again heard a voice.

"So where were we my dear y/n"

________________________________________________________________________________

part 3 soon