at first, it was a brush of two lips - gentle and tender with just them breathing each other in. however that soon turned into a hot make-out session when jungkook parted his lips and captured taehyung's upper lip in between his. his hot tongue peeked out as he grazed it at the seams of the older's lips, seeking permission to explore the flustered man's mouth.

letting out a feathery moan, taehyung gave it by opening his mouth and promptly, the raven head pushed his tongue inside the other male's mouth, exploring each inch of his cavern. they gasped and wandered their slender fingers in each other's soft hair while their tongues collided in a wet twist, tasting each other while their hot breaths mingled.

it was obvious jungkook couldn't get enough of taehyung and more of his lips. because shit, a pair of soft plump lips that are heart-shaped and pink-tinted shouldn't feel this right against his own ones. as if their lips were meant to be on one another.

one kiss from taehyung and life seems so beautiful to the raven head. taehyung wasn't a different case. he loved and when i mean loved, i mean insanely loved to kiss jungkook. kissing has never been this romantic and enjoyable to taehyung before.

"i missed kissing you" jungkook mumbled against taehyung's lips, pecking them again and again.

taehyung giggled and bumped their forehead together. "we just kissed downstairs"

"i can't get enough, hyung" jungkook whined as he kissed taehyung's plump lips, then his boopy nose, his chiseled jaw and then his delicate neck before the kisses trailed down on his chest. as the shirt was getting in the way, jungkook tsked with his lips before pulling it up, giving a few seconds for taehyung to slightly lift and remove the shirt. after he does, jungkook throws it off along with his own top, revealing his toned abs that took all taehyung's attention.

seeing taehyung looking at him like that made jungkook rock hard as he took taehyung's hands that rested on either side of his upper naked body, before placing them on his abs that hardened against the older's touch.

"touch me, hyung"

it was a plead. as said before, even if jungkook can get whatever he wants from taehyung since the older has a weak spot for him. jungkook still never fails to sound desperate for taehyung's consent. even though taehyung doesn't know why he tries so hard, he won't deny he loves the dedication that comes from a man like jeon jungkook. it makes him feel special even if it's wrong.

for the forbidden is always the sweetest.

taehyung didn't give a chance for jungkook to repeat himself as he slowly explored jungkook's chest with his warm hands, brushing his fingers against the boy's hard nipples and feeling his stomach muscles - taehyung did whatever he wanted.

jungkook closed his eyes and gasped as taehyung's hands touched him so sensually. he leaned his head down into the crook of taehyung's neck and breathed in the scent of shampoo coming from his fluffy brown hair. while letting taehyung touch him however he liked, jungkook's lower part throbbed beneath his pants.

licking his pierced lower lip, jungkook lifted himself and kissed taehyung's lip again before smiling down at him tenderly. "can i undress you down there?"

"i don't know, can you?" taehyung giggled.

"hyuuuung~" jungkook whined, rubbing his nose against taehyung's ear making him ticklish and giggle even more.

and good lord, why does taehyung laugh so attractively? jungkook could hear him giggle all day long and he won't ever get bored of it.

"hmm. . ." taehyung jabbed his lower lip with his index finger as he looked at jungkook's clothed
lower part, eyes glinting with lust when he caught the clear bulge in his jeans.