19: Painted Red 💉

Start from the beginning

"Oh, thank goodness. I'm not used to these new smartphones yet."

"I can tell."

"Sorry about that minor mishap."

"No worries! Sometimes I butt dial one of the guys and all they'll hear is the sound of my frying pans sizzling in hot oil."

*laughter emits throughout the Sunny*

"Ready for a fun time?"

"Always. Especially if it's with you."

"I was thinking of going back to that Hotel we went to after visiting the Amusement Park..."

"To the Hotel? I thought I'd never return to that place, it was a really expensive Hotel!"

"That wasn't a direct no."

"Neither was it a yes, Love Doc ~ "

"Oh? And what can this Love Doc do to convince his patient into getting his special treatment?"

"I could settle for a ki-"

*wave rocks the ship*

"W-woaah-!! My champagne!"

"The bottle of champagne is all you care about!?"

"I'll have you know that this bottle costs up to one thous-AAA AH, CRAP!"

*tumbles back*

"Sanji-ya!!"

"Well... T...that would have been bad. This suit was damn expensive."

"You moron! You know I don't know how to swim!! If you fell into the ocean, I wouldn't have been able to go in after you, Sanji-ya!"

"The stars are pretty tonight, aren't they?"

"I'll take your heart out and add it to my collection of stress toys."

"Joking! Joking!"

"I think Mugiwara-ya's simple mindedness has washed up on you."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?"

"Of course I am!! Falling into the Ocean is risky, whether you know how to swim or not!"

"I lived, didn't I? Sheesh!"

"That's not my point!"

"Come on, lighten up already. We'll never get to the Hotel like this."

"I would have had to attend a funeral instead of a photo shoot, because of you."

"Are you still with that!? I already said I was-"

Law: *holds tightly*

"The idea of losing someone like you isn't on my agenda... Never do this to me again."