🌹The Red Rose Tyrant🌹 Pre-Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"But anyway, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Casper, and this is here Adam," Casper says as Adam just tips his hat off to the two teens, both still in disbelief at the fact that Angel befriended some ghosts.

"Uh...well...I'm Ace," Ace hesitantly introduce himself.

"Deuce," Deuce says.

"Goood to meet some more living people," Adam says as he hovers over the two teens.

"Ugh...this is creepy, even to my standards," Deuce whispers to Ace.

"To your standards? I didn't even know these ghosts were here last night!" Ace replies to Deuce. The ghosts only laugh at the two.

"Well, aside from pulling a good prank on you two, we wanted to tell you that we have a shower room for you to use," Casper says, bringing the two teens to attention.

"Ah, right. We technically didn't shower since P.E.," Ace says, thinking about it.

"I guess we should take one before we eat," Deuce says, with Ace agreeing.

"Yeah...you guys do that," Grim says, crossing his paws. "I ain't going no where near water, so ya'll have fun with your shower," he says as he wanders into the kitchen.

Deuce just sighs. "I don't know how Angel deals with Grim. It's more of Grim taking advantage of her than us taking advantage of her."

"Well, anyway," Ace says to Adam and Casper, "lead the way to the shower room." The ghosts only smile at the two teens and lead them to the shower room upstairs.

As Grim wanders into the kitchen, he sees Benny giving Angel's instructions on stirring. He sneaks past them and finds the cabinet where the tuna is stored. He carefully opens the cabinet and sees his tuna, happily grabbing a few cans and closing the cabinet. He would have successfully executed his plan until Benny appeared behind him, making him trip, spilling his cans. Angel notices the noise and looks at Grim sprawled out with cans of tuna.

"Grim, you know you didn't have to steal the tuna," Angel says as she still stir the pot, trying to keep it consistent.

"Myah! I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that ghost," Grim says as he glares at Benny, while trying to pick up his cans.

"Where'd Ace and Deuce go?" She asks Grim, with Benny telling her to add some honey to the curry.

"They went to shower," Grim says as he happily opens a can of tuna and eats it.

Angel thinks about it for a moment. "Wait, I know we have a bathroom in our room but there's a shower room as well?"

"All dorms have one," Benny replies. "While we were enjoying your first day, we decided to spruce it up, but we didn't think you might have brought friends over from last night."

Angel only laughs nervously. "Well, situations came up and they'll be extending their stay. I hope that's fine."

Benny only smiles. "It's fiiiine. Your friends mean more friends of the living for us. We're happy that you let us stay with us, so we should put in our weight, or in this case, our spirit since we're dead."

Angel smiles at Benny while she stirs the pot, turning the heat off. "Well, the food's ready so when they come out, they'll have nice meal at least," Angel says as she checks the rice cooker Benny pointed out for the rice. From what Benny explained, the rice cooker will beep when it is done cooking, and on her way to the rice cooker, it beeped, signaling that it was done. "Looks like the rice is done cooking, so everything is done!" She exclaims.

"Aw man, something smells good!" Ace says as he and Deuce enter the kitchen, making Angel jump. She sees that's they took a shower as Grim said, their hair still wet from the water. She sees that they have a matching pair of pajamas, mainly just a white shirt with long red pants, signaling their dorm colors she thinks. She also noticed that their club and spade marks are gone from their faces.