In fact, when dealing with level five mutated plants, not only Shen Yujia's third and fourth level crystal nuclei were used up, but also the crystal nuclei of the Flying Eagle Troop and the base account had almost bottomed out.

 Yuan Guoqing didn't produce many crystal cores this time, but he didn't have many in his hand. In order to bring Yuan Qing back, he still owed a lot of crystal cores to the base account. Where did he get the crystal cores to pay Shen Yu.

 Now the richest people in the base are the Flying Eagle Squad, and then there are them, big spenders like Yan Yun and Feng Qing, how can they do without saving some crystal cores, so they have collected many crystal cores this week.

 Shen Yu was no longer willing to be taken advantage of, and he didn't have any thoughts of worrying about the country and the people. Yuan Guoqing wanted to use verbal checks to trick him into doing free work, but that was a dream.

 "There is no need for the treatment room. It's not very useful anyway." Feng Qing sent a message early in the morning. This week, he didn't receive a single patient, and the treatment room has been idle. He felt that it would be of little use whether he took it or not.

 In fact, not having patients is a good thing. If there are patients, they will have to teleport back when hunting. It is estimated that not only will they not be able to earn money, but they will also have to pay for it, so he is happy that there will be no patients all the time.

 "There is still a lot of space in the space, let's pretend it first." Shen Yu didn't care, he came to the capital base not long ago, and there were very few people who needed help, so there was really a lot of space left.

 Because the relocation was planned in advance, Feiying and the logistics side were all ready, and he would not need his space for this meeting. Naturally, he would not go out to find trouble for nothing and make trouble for himself.

 "Okay, then after you get up, you can put it on when you're done packing." Feng Qing didn't object anymore.

 Starting this morning, the entire Flying Eagle unit is ready to relocate. The vanguard has passed and the road has been cleared, but this does not mean that the road ahead will be smooth sailing. So the first batch of

 relocated teams have a heavier task. The Flying Eagles would be selected as the first batch to relocate, which is quite normal.

 The capital base is too big, it is unrealistic to relocate all of them at once, but it is not enough to disperse too much, so they are divided into five batches, and all of them are in the first batch list except Yi Han.

 Yi Han and Flying Eagle Squad have heavy tasks. They are the last team and will leave after five days. As for the original captain of Flying Eagle Squad, He Jun, he is also the first to set off.

 Although they set off five days apart, the road is not that close, and it takes about a month to get there, so counting the time, they have to be apart for at least a month.

 Yi Han is indeed unwilling to be separated from his family for so long, but what can he do, this is the task his father gave him, and he can't even push it.

 He Jun lent him the big eagle. The big eagle is also a strange thing. It never eats when others feed it. Even if He Jun asks him to lead a team on a mission, it would rather grab food by itself than eat what the breeder feeds. .

 Yi Han is different, I don't know if it's because of his fourth level of beast control, or because of his blood, Yi Han feeds it something, it eats it, and it makes Yi Han ride, which is also strange.

 In the past, when He Jun was not around, no one would let him ride. Even when leading a team, he would fly alone in front. It is no problem to lead a team. If you want to ride on it, it is just a dream.