DYSTOPIAN WINNERS

Winners!
Personally message me with your email, book title and category to claim your prizes 💎

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!

Winner or not you will get your review as promised. It will be directly messageed to you from our community account Sapphire_Community in the course of this week.

If you do not get your reviews by this Wednesday the 22nd, Do reach out to us.

Winners!
Personally message me with your email, book title and category to claim your prizes 💎

THIRD PLACE 🥉

Everett revised edition by violetadowski

• Title: 10/10

Yes! This title is very relevant to the plot for the main character's name IS Everett! It's actually very helpful to have his name as the title- easier to remember the protagonist's name. Therefore, it's short, memorable, and goes with the plot because it follows Everette's life!

• Cover: 5/5

Without reading the book, you wouldn't be so sure what the cover was hinting at. Maybe a sad lonely life, a deserted world? You wouldn't know. The cover looks a bit sad and not so appealing but it does make you wonder what it's about. But, since people judge a book by its cover, though we're taught not to do so, people wouldn't stop swiping by the look of just this cover. But I assure you, you should not judge a book by its cover because the look is deceiving to what is inside!

The fonts are large and therefore easy to read and it does pull you in if you're looking for a dystopian vibe!

• Blurb: 10/10

Wow! This is a wonderful little blurb. It sets up with a question so it piques your interest. The question helps you to understand what it is you might take from this story and then it flows very nicely to the main character, the society, the change that is to occur and then leaving us with a cliffhanger question that is sure to make you want to read on! It's very well written, interesting, and it even had some rhyming!

• Setting: 10/10

In only a matter of seconds, we are teleported into Everette's life with his heightened emotions following where he stands. I quickly could see where he was, the vibe of this society and world. I could see the dynamic between characters and how the way everything looked around him was very different from the way our world looked like. I got attached to the setting, knowing how the house looked like, the streets and how it was different during different times of days and it was written so clearly, that when Everette had to leave, I felt his surprise and fear of having to change his environment. Knowing everything, head to toe, in only two chapters, and then adapting to the new environment was easy to do with the author's direct writing.

• Character and emotions : 9.5/10

Our character, Everett, from the beginning, has a clear persona, clear habits, feelings, and it's all brought out with the changes happening in his life and how he reacts to them. To the adrenaline and fear of doing something different. His character is reletable, a character that sets out to do the right things, tries to follow the rules but manages to break them with the pressure from his rebellious friends. And then, as the story moves along, he finds out that breaking the rules is probably the only way to be set free. This change in his life is what will strengthen him. It's a great message!