-Enoch's ziggurat, Arcadia-

''How goes the Zohar hunt, my apprentice?'' Enoch asked as his apprentice entered.

''Well, master. We found 6 Zohar stones.''

''6? I thought there would be more than just 6. Matters not if the dwarves are satisfied enough.''

''Something else. Men.''

''Men? Here in Nod? This close to Arcadia?''

''Yes. Hunting a wild deer. I killed them before they could continue further west.''

''Good, my apprentice. Very good. To think they would dare to cross the burned boundaries. If they discover Arcadia, the last remnants of the magical species that survived the flood are in danger.''

''When can we start my training, master?''

''I have a mission for you.'' Enoch informed his apprentice, shocking him.

''A mission?''

''The former princess of the Land of Snow is a famous actress around the world. You were once a big fan of the movies she played in.''

''The Princess Gale movies. To think Yukie is an actual princess.''

''That's not the point, my apprentice. She needs protection as her team is going to shoot in her former home. She'll need protection since her uncle wants her dead. Your task is to protect her but there's more than that. Her country has been developing advanced technology using chakra metal. Bring back some of so that the dwarves may forge for you a set of armor.''

''I understand the purpose of my mission, master. I shall leave upon your call and once I know where she is.''

''She is in Earth Country, the closest shinobi nation to Arcadia. Try limit using the powers you were given by me, ring and eyes, to avoid unwanted attention from the shinobi villages.'' warned Enoch as he had given Naruto his ring and his Rinne-Sharingan.

''With all due respect, master, would I need to use them?'' Naruto asked as he opened his new eyes before leaving to fulfill his mission.

''One more thing.'' Enoch called out to his apprentice. ''The dwarves have a gift for you, my young apprentice. It would be of use if you were to recieve it before you leave.''

''I understand.'' Naruto spoke and left to get the gift the dwarves made for him .

''You earned my ring and eyes, Naruto. Soon, you will my crown and my sword.''
______________________________________

-a day later-

Naruto was walking down the streets of the Hidden Stone village wearing a black cloak. He was searching for the movie cast team so that his mission may be fulfilled. His cloak however was no ordinary cloak. The gift the dwarves gave him was a set of black wings that he could use to fly. The wings also could convert to become a cloak and he was currently wearing said cloak. His face was hidden by his cloak hood as he didn't want his scar to be seen.

As he continued walking down, he finally found his assigned targets. He ignored the crew asking him who he was and walked straight to the manager. ''You are the one who has asked for protection I believe. I offer you my services.''

''Are you implying you can protect us? Forgive me but you seem... young.'' the manager said as he looked at Naruto.

''My skills far outweigh my appearance. Know that I do not like being underestimated by anyone.'' Naruto spoke with hints of anger as fire manifested and danced around on his left hand. Naruto put his hand on a metal box and he melted it to liquid. ''Convinced?''

''Very convinced. We'll leave soon, Mr..''

''Naruto.''

''Well then, Mr. Naruto. We will leave soon once the crew is ready.''
______________________________________

               -2 days later-

The crew plus Naruto reached Snow Country on a ship. The main one he was assigned to protect via the contract was Koyuki Kazehana, the rightful princess of the land. But no one knew of this little tidbit save for him and her protector. She had used her alias as Yukie Fujikaze and occupation as actress to protect herself from her uncle's supporters.

Naruto had learned to be an extremely patient man thanks to Enoch but he was prone to anger more often then not. The princess's constant whinings and attitude frustrated him to no end but he controlled himself. The crew came down from the ship and began shooting when 3 of Doto Kazehana's men came down with missions to capture his niece.

''Welcome to the Land of Snow, visitors.'' said their leader, Nadare Roga as he stood atop the ice.

''Greetings Princess Koyuki. Hope you still have the hex crystal.'' the pink haired female of the group, Fubuki, said as she and the other teammate came out of their hiding spots.

''Go back to the boat.'' Naruto ordered as he walked to face them. ''You are not worth my time. Leave now and I shall be merciful. Stay, then... I won't.'' Naruto warned but the 3 merely laughed.

''He's only one and we are 3. Get him!'' Roga ordered his teammates and they sprang into action.

''I warned you.'' Naruto said in an uninterested voice as the 3 attacked. The big one of the group, Mizore, used a snowboard to come and attack Naruto. The blonde merely jumped away from the attack and flew down to avoid the ice attack coming from the pink haired female.

''Ice style: tsubame blizzard!'' Fubuki threw multiple ice birds at Naruto who merely scoffed.

''Pathetic.'' Naruto merely said as he let out his hand and a huge storm of fire came out, evaporating the ice. He kicked the mechanized arm from Mizore away and saw Roga prepare a giant ice whale coming in to attack him. ''I'm somewhat impressed by the elves could do so much better.'' Naruto commented and made a fire spear and threw it at the whale.

BOOM

The ice whale exploded into a million pieces and Naruto unleashed a powerful wind that distracted them. Fubuki made huge blocks of ice to try and imprison Naruto but he used his magic to phase through them like a ghost. He collected a dark blue energy on his hand and fired at Roga's ice dragon. The ice dragon turned into nothing and Naruto's eyes were glowing red.

''You didn't heed my warning the first time. Unlike the idiotic acts of samurai and some ninja, I don't give second chances to enemies.'' Naruto collected large amounts of energy and he unleashed it as a great burst. The chakra dome protecting the 3 disappeared.

''Our chakra shield. Impossible! It's gone! How-'' Roga was asking in fear and comfusion when Naruto kicked him in the stomach.

''Don't talk when the killing starts.'' Naruto then punched Roga to the other side of the field. Fubuki was shooting more ice birds but Naruto made his own energy shield and they shattered upon impact. Naruto used gravity magic to lift a large block of ice, breaking it into 250 swords and used it to attack the 3.

Mizore fired his rocket arm at Naruto but the blonde grabbed hold of it and crushed it to pieces. Naruto then used his gravity magic to a greater extent and lifted an ice mountain. He split it apart into 3 and used it to crush the 3. Nadare Roga, thinking fast, made an ice whale to save his team. ''Retreat!'' he called to his teammates as it was clear Naruto was the strongest in that area.

''They're not worth wasting any more power.'' Naruto commented as he allowed them to retreat. ''This mission is a lot easier than I thought it would be.''
______________________________________