"Well, I see." Meaning he'll handle it.

 Yi Han originally wanted to bring his father to kill Yuan Qing for a while, but Yuan Qing ran away, so there was no need for that, it was just a success, so there was no need for such a big battle.

 "I'll deal with it myself, you don't have to worry about it." He should avenge this revenge by himself, and he also wanted to ask Zhang Chenggong in person what he thought.

 He Jun didn't object. Among other things, Yi Han's combat ability is definitely top-notch, and his teammates' abilities are also very good, so there is nothing to worry about.

 He already knew the identities of Feng Qing and Yan Yun, and Feng Qing and Yan Yun were well-known in the capital base, not for anything else, mainly because their abilities were too special.

 He Jun ate very fast, and after eating, Zai Zai became a little anxious, "Zai Zai will eat right away." Although he is only five years old, his surroundings are very clean, and not a single grain of rice is wasted.

 This can be regarded as a kind of teaching by precept and deed. Even if they are very rich, Shen Yu and Yi Han never waste. The food in the last days is so rich, and it is too shameful to waste it. Zai Zai was taught very well by them.

 He Jun is most satisfied with this point. Even if Zai Zai is a bear, he may not hate it too much, but he also can't like it. Cuteness and bears are two concepts. Who would like a bear.

 Yi Han was naughty when he was a child, not a bear. He had already seen how annoying bears are.

 He was afraid that Zai Zai would choke on eating too fast, so he hurriedly said, "Grandpa hasn't finished eating yet." After speaking, he filled another bowl of soup.

 Only then did Zai Zai feel relieved, and he patted his own small chest, "The food is blocked."

 Shen Yu quickly patted his back, "Why did I tell you, don't be in such a hurry to eat, you made a mistake yesterday. I did it once, and I did it again today."

 Zai Zai heard that his father's voice was wrong, and quickly defended, "Dad, I'm afraid that the eagle will wait in a hurry." Yesterday he said that he was afraid that his brother would have to wait in a hurry.

 "Punish you not to leave the yard this morning." Shen Yu didn't intend to let this matter pass by like this today, otherwise the child wouldn't have a long memory.

 Zai Zai almost cried, and looked at his grandfather expectantly, "Zai Zai wants to ride a big eagle." Just as He Jun was about to say something, Yi Han gave him a glare. He never intervened when Shen Yu was educating the children.

 He Jun has been warned, how dare he support Zai Zai, he has no status in this family, "Grandpa will take Zai Zai to ride the big eagle this afternoon." Zai Zai understands,

 even if Grandpa comes, the head of the family is still his father, His little tears almost fell down. If he knew that he would be punished, he would not be in a hurry.

 He Jun was so distressed, he said quickly: "Grandpa has a small train, and I will drive it in the yard with my cubs." He doesn't have it ready-made, but he can ask his staff to make it right away.

 He not only said, but also conveyed the request through the mobile phone.

 Zai Zai's material life is not poor, but it also depends on who he compares with. He has driven a car before, but the train does not have that condition. Shen Yu has nothing to say. No matter how much

 he and Yi Han spoil their children, it is impossible Ask someone to make a train for him.

 Zai Zai stopped poking his mouth, and became happy again, "Grandpa is the best." Then he started to eat the half bowl of rice left in the bowl, but this time he didn't dare to speed up.