I crossed my arms and tilted my head to the side. "Right. That's what I wanna know, because if that's how it is, I'd be highly offended."

"I gotta have my best friend in my wedding, and if I didn't it would've made me very sad." Asia explains.

Tasia stood up and huffed. "Sounds like you're beating around the bush, Asia."

Asia rolled her eyes and laughed. "I'm not. Now can someone please tell me what time it is?"

I picked up my phone and checked the time. "It's 3:30. Wedding starts in exactly 30 minutes!"

"Now get your ass in this chair so I can finish and you can get dressed!" Mariah said to Asia.

Asia quickly sat down and allowed for Mariah to finally do her makeup since she was no longer crying her eyes out. While Mariah was working on Asia, we all focused on getting ourselves amped up and ready—which meant that we were listening to music. We decided to take it back to our One Direction days and shuffled the playlist, singing our hearts out to Steal My Girl.

A small knock on the door gained my attention, quickly I walked over to the door, and opened it, seeing Deuce, Malachi, DJ, and Canon on their little green tuxedos wearing the belts that Asia gifted them with. They had wide smiles on their faces as they each held boxes in their hands.

"Hi Auntie Rini!" DJ said. "You look pretty!"

I smiled widely. "Thank you, DJ. You guys look very handsome...y'all excited?"

Malachi nodded. "Super excited! I've never been in a wedding before! And it's cooler because it's Uncle Juan's wedding!"

"I just hope that I don't mess up the steps..." Deuce mumbled as a nervous look crossed his face.

"What steps?" Canon asked.
Malachi's face fell. "Wait...there are steps!"

"Well, there can be," I said with a shrug. "But not this time, Chi."

Malachi let out a sigh of relief. "Oh phew!"
"Wait so, I didn't have to practice?" Deuce exclaimed. "Aw man!"

DJ shook his head. "Anyways! Uncle Juan told us to bring you guys your gifts. They have your names on them."

Malachi nodded. "Yeah, we would stay and watch you guys open them, but we have to go back to our room!"

"Oh!" Asia exclaimed. "Well, thank you for dropping these gifts off. I'll see you guys later okay?"

Ayesha came around the corner and rushed over to Canon, placing kisses all over his face making him giggle before waving them goodbye as they all ran down the hallway laughing like little hyenas.

"I wonder what the guys are doing in their room." Maria said as she sat down on the edge of one of the beds.

Angel grinned. "Probably calming Juan down or something."

Tasia laughed and nodded. "Yeah, he's probably a nervous wreck right now."

"All I know is he better make it to the altar." Asia said with a firm nod of her head. "and if he don't, Im gonna go to jail."

"Everything will be fine, Asia," I assured her. "He's probably just nervous that's all."

***

- JUAN TOSCANO-ANDERSON -

"I just wanna rock! Ayeeee! Body-ody-ah!"

We all danced around the hotel room that we were in while we made sure that we had everything together and that we were all dressed.