024

SERENITY PAYTON
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- New York City, New York -
[ 10:30 P.M ]

It was now 10:30 P.M, and us girls were in the hotel just waiting for the guys to arrive. They landed a few minutes ago, but the traffic in New York was brutal and never-ending, so they were probably going to be a little late arriving at the hotel we were all staying in.

Currently, I was standing in the bathroom, trying to figure out if I should keep my hair curly or flat-iron it. I was leaning more towards flat-ironing it, but I knew that it would take literal hours to complete it, but being this cute was natural, but it was also a process sometimes, as well.

I had plugged in the cord for my flat-iron and started sectioning my hair when both Asia and Angel walked into the bathroom and pulled the door shut, giving me stern looks.

"Uh. Hi." I said awkwardly. "What are y'all doing."

"Cut the bullshit, Serenity," Asia said. "We know you're hiding something."

Oh hell.

"We saw it today," Angel said, crossing her arms. "At the bridal shop. You may have fooled everyone else, but not us. So you might as well spill the tea."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Angel and Asia through reflection of the mirror and sighed, placing my hands on either side of the sink counter. "Fine..." I mumbled, turning to them. "I'll tell you."

"Oh we were going to make sure of that either way," Angel said with a laugh. "If you weren't gonna tell us, we were gonna keep you locked in here until you decided to tell us."

I took a deep breath and released it, then looked up at my two extremely nosey, friends. "I recently found out that—."

"Rini!"

The sound of Donte's voice, caused for my attention to be directed solely on him. Angel and Asia gave me stern looks, but I paid them no mind and made a beeline for the bathroom door. Just as Asia was about to reach out and grab me, I made it out the door and ran out of the bedroom and into the main living room where Donte was with Deuce and Landon.

Landon was wide awake and smiled when he saw me, but the moment he realized that Asia was behind me, he ran right past me to Asia, holding his arms out with a wide smile.

"Hi, Panda!" Asia said happily as she scooped him up.
Juan joined her side and placed a kiss on her forehead then smiled at Landon. "What's up, neph." he said and they did a little fist bump.

"Hi, Rini!" Deuce said, taking one of his airpods out. "My dad said he's flying in tomorrow."

I leaned down and kissed Deuce's forehead and smiled. "Hey, Deucey. Tell birdbrain I said okay and that his hotel room is 204."

"Okay!" Deuce said.
"Your dad is flying in?" Amour asked, suddenly alert.

Deuce nodded. "Mhm. He said he's flying in tomorrow morning. I think he wants to talk to you, Amour."

Amour ran her hands through her curls and quickly pulled out her phone. "Shit, man. Shit shit shit shit. This is not the fucking time for this shit!"