Chapter 7: Arriving at Nuoding (Ling Xu Ya)

Nuoding City is just an unremarkable city on the Douluo Continent. But, even a small city. There are also people coming and going inside, which is very lively.

Nuoding College is a well-known existence in Nuoding City because Nuoding College can train soul masters. And soul masters, even ordinary soul masters are noble. Randomly inquired about the location of Nuoding College the passers-by, Ling Xu Ya went directly in the direction of Nuoding College.

Nuoding College is located in the west of Nuoding City.

From a distance, Ling Xu Ya saw a tall archway. The archway was 20 meters wide and ten meters away. It was built from hard rock. There were two iron gates below, which looked extremely thick.

"Stop, what are you doing?" Ling Xu, ya had just walked to the gate when a young guard stopped him.

"I'm coming to Nuoding College to sign up."

"Sign up? Where's your proof?" the young man said softly. Seeing Ling Xu Ya dressed as a noble, he couldn't help slowing down his tone.

 However, Ling Xu Ya frowned. He always felt that this scene was a bit strange.

"I don't have the proof of Spirit Hall, but I have this." Ling Xu Ya smiled slightly.

"Why are you here without proof? I..." Hearing that Ling Xu Ya didn't have proof of Spirit Hall, the young man said uncomfortably. But just halfway through the conversation, he was dull. Ling Xu ya give him Golden Soul Coins, which are quite rich in the neighborhoods. Because of it, the doorman realized that Ling Xu Ya is not an ordinary person... He is a noble one.

"Young master, what I said just now may be a bit rude, please don't take it to heart, young master." He took the gold soul coin in Ling Xu Ya's hand, and his hand was still trembling at this time.

"It's okay, I'm not taking it to the heart. By the way, what's your name?"

"Young Master, My name is Mu Feng." The young man said flatly.

"Mu Feng, have you seen a person named Tang San recently?"

"Tang San? No. Is this young master's friend?" Mu Feng asked curiously and secretly wrote down the name.

"You think too much, he and I are not friends." Ling Xu Ya smiled slightly with a trace of disdain in his eyes, which goes unnoticed by Mu Feng

When reading novels, Ling Xu Ya had been upset about Tang San for a long time.

Now that he had come to the Douluo Continent plane, the first thing to do was defeat Tang San! Tang San and Yu Xiao-gang or master and apprentice are not good things.

It could be said that the recent success of these two men was due to the love that existed deep within Qian Ren Xue and Bibi Dong. Because of Bibi Dong's love for her master, her heart became soft again and again. It can be said that the pleasure is many times, let the master develop weapons to kill him.

Because of Qian Renxue's love for Tang San, after she inherited the angel god position, she didn't have the ruthless heart to kill Tang San, letting him get the sea god position.

It could be said that Bibi Dong and Qian Ren Xue would fail not because Tang San was too strong, or because his master was too smart. They were lost to love.

Bibi Dong and Qian Ren Xue were beaten to death by Tang San and Master respectively.

After being shown the road. Near the entrance of the academy, there is a sign with a map of the academy.

Ling Xu Ya took a look. The college is divided into several areas, the main teaching building, the playground, and the dormitory building on the east side of the playground. Following the directions on the map, Ling Xu Ya walked towards the teaching building.