Chapter 5: Nuoding Primary Spirit School and Tides of Fate

"See you later San-ge!" Mei waved her hand as she ran off to the forest. Yuan also waved her hand and rushed after. 

Tang San went back to his house to prepare breakfast. Using Purple Demon Eyes every day and cultivating it in when morning, Purple Demon Eye advanced very rapidly; the leaf in his hand, even if it was the smallest lines, he could distinctly observe them. He knew his Purple Demon Eye had already begun to enter the realm of the very finest details.

With nine distinct tiers to Mysterious Heaven skill, Purple Demon Eye only has four levels: Survey, Detailed, Mustard Seed, and Boundless. The requirement for Tang inner sect disciples is to enter Detailed, which is sufficient to use hidden weapons. Owing to Tang San's early cultivation, aided by not having completely dispersed inborn qi after being born, by the age of six years he already possessed a trace of detailed perception. But he also knew, of Tang's inner sect disciples practically everyone's Purple Demon Eye could reach the detailed realm, but including sect master mister Tang Da, nobody could enter the next realm of Purple Demon Eye.

After reaching Detailed, Purple Demon Eye's cultivation became extremely slow, and there must be no interruption in the daily assimilation of the eastern purple qi. That kind of persistence could not be explained in a few words. Therefore, just like Tang sect disciples after entering the detailed realm, there were also very few who would continue cultivating. In legend, the Tang sect had an elder whose Purple Demon Eye reached the Mustard seed boundary but also did not have any particular results. Only compared to the detailed realm he saw still a little more clearly, that is all. And that elder had already cultivated Purple Demon Eye for more than thirty years.

At once entering the door, lightly touching his wrist, Tang San's face showed a trace of a satisfied smile; on his wrist was attached his first work since arriving in this world, and every step was completed by him on his own.

That was a spring-loaded dart concealed in his sleeve. When speaking about the Tang sect in the first place, the concealed dart is the most ordinary kind of hidden weapon. The key to manufacturing the concealed dart depends on the power of the mechanism as well as the degree of ingenuity of the design. Tang San's manufactured sleeve dart was even equipped with a safety device, so no accidental injury was possible.

One set of sleeve darts was just like three arrows made to fit in a sleeve, even now it was without exception on Tang San's hand. The material for this sleeve dart had consumed exactly that chunk of pig iron he had hammered for nearly a hundred days.

Just as Tang San delivered the completed task to Tang Hao when he held that fist-sized chunk of completely forged pig iron, he was shocked to discover that the piece of pig iron that originally had contained numerous impurities had changed into a chunk of iron mother, genuine iron mother.

In his previous life, let alone him, even if he was the Tang sect's best forging grandmaster, he could not accomplish this method to forge common pig iron into iron mother. But in this world it was reality. This in itself was an extremely inconceivable matter. This sleeve dart on Tang San's wrist was made from that chunk of iron mother. To completely manufacture the sleeve dart, including three ten centimeters small arrows inside, he used all the iron mother he had.

Speaking of forging, Tang San was no good; far inferior to Tang Hao. But when speaking about making cleverly hidden weapons, let alone Tang Hao, perhaps all of Douluo Continent did not have anyone who could compare to his Tang outer sect genius.

Ordinary sleeve darts had a range of fifteen meters or so, but the sleeve dart made by Tang San could maintain an effective attack range of over thirty meters.

What is called effective attack range, is exactly the sleeve dart emission distance in a straight line, it is also exactly the distance where the weapon is fully able to kill or wound.