¶ episode . 04 ¶

Start from the beginning

Jieun agreed with jisung. Then Mr Han said.

Kev:
Thanks kids well darling let's go. kids be safe we will send the driver okay.

Jisung:
Wait what about other drivers.

Kev:
I sent them off. His is my personal driver. Ji. Okay we are leaving.

With Mr Han and Mrs Han kissed Jieun forehead and jisung cheeks and left they room......

Mr Han pov
Ara:
Darling before we leave once let's check up on Lix okay.

I nodded my head then we went to our son's room his door was lock.

Ara:
Lixie U there baby.

We heard a small yes. Was he crying again?

Felix:
Yes mom are U guys leaving.

Ara:
Can U open the door for me baby.

After few minutes my son opened the door. He looks so broken dark circles under his eyes. Red eyes then my wife hugged him said.

Ara:
My poor son lixie. I really miss the old sunshine.

Felix:
Your old sunshine is dead mom. the day hyunjin broke up with me that day my old self is dead mom.

It's really heartbreaking to see my own son like this. I tried to talk hyunjin too he is same as Felix.

Kev:
Lix if U don't want to come U don't need to come Lix.

Felix:
No dad for my baby sister I will. Even aunty had requested us so much so I can turn down her request.

Kev:
Okay then Lix. We will leave now okay. Get ready jisung is already ready and help Eunnie okay.

He nods his head. With that we left.
We came outside. My driver with car is already ready. Our bodyguard open the car door first my wife got in then me. Before he close the door I said.

Kev:
Kids are in. Keep an eye on them. I will send the driver make sure jisung and Felix come okay.

Bodyguard:
Yes sir. Have a safe drive. And our best fighters Jin and namjoon are with you guys. And Jungkook and taehyung will come with kids sir.

Kev:
What about jimin, hoseok and yoongi. Did they return.

Bodyguard:
Yes sir they are taking rest in guest house. And Mission was successful.

Kev:
That's good. We will leave now.

With that our driver closed the door and went to his seat and started to drive...............

In Lee's mansion.

Mr and Mrs Lee sat on couch waiting for they son's to come down. First they youngest son came down with this

 First they youngest son came down with this