• 1 •

Kisa POV
------------------

"Could this house get any more boring.!" I groaned loudly in frustration. 24/7 I'm stuck in this house and you would think my parents would get something to entertain me. But nope. I mean I'm an adult ! I should be drinking, dating, working! Not locked away . My other siblings can leave whenever and do whatever they want. But then again , I'm the only Neko. The doctors say it's a mutation in my DNA and it just happened randomly. I don't mind being a Neko. I wasn't bullied for it or anything like that. The world doesn't hate Nekos or anything. I think the main reason I'm really locked away is because my dad is ashamed of me. I'm just a rumor around this town. I'm an invisible boy that everyone knows is there but also don't. Anyway, The symptoms that come with being a Neko is looking way younger than you really are , cat ears, cat tail, excellent vision, excellent hearing and etc. So basically I'm like a pedo magnet . Which isn't uncommon in the Neko life, getting sold or stolen away from our parents to become somebodies bitch. "Kisa! Kisa!" I hear someone calling me from outside. I smile to myself. I walked quickly over to my window and open it. I looked down to see a beautiful man with blue eyes and curly black hair . His name is Michael. He comes and visits me sometimes when my parents are gone. He says he'll help me escape. Sigh. I hope he will. "Kisa if you keep zoning out, I'll be sad. Am I that boring?" He said making a fake puppy dog face. I chuckled. "How could I ever think of you as boring. You are the most interesting person I know." I said looking down at him. He smirked. "You say that as if you know a lot of people." He joked . I pouted . "You meanie! I know enough people." I said feeling slightly hurt by the statement. He just laughed and I stood glaring down at him. "Well how about tonight we go out and meet even more." He said after his outburst of laughter. Go out? Does that mean what I think it means?!? "You're going to get me out!!" I yelled in shock. He looked around. "Shh . Yes. Tonight I'll come to your window with a ladder and we'll go meet some of my friends. Then I'll bring you back." He said calming me down . "Okay. Well I'm going to go get ready. I'll see you tonight." I said hiding my excitement. Well trying to hide it anyway. Michael smiled . "Okay, see you tonight." He said walking away. As soon as he was out of sight, I ran to my bed and jumped up and down on it. " I'm finally leaving!! I'm finally leaving!" I sang loudly. I finally fell down on my bed after a while of dancing. Wait. "What am I going to wear?" I asked myself before jumping up and running to my closet.

*Time skip to that night*

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was wearing overalls and a white and blue stripped shirt. My tail was soft and smooth while my hair was a messy style because I don't like to do much to it. I heard two knocks on my window. "That must be Michael." I said looking over my outfit one last time. I slipped on my toms before walking over to the window. I opened it to see Michael standing on a ladder smiling. "Hey." He said as I opened the window. "Hey." I said turning off the lights in my room and climbing out onto the ladder. I close my window. "Ready?" Michael asked as we climbed down the ladder. "Yes. So where are we going?" I asked curiously looking around as we got to the ground. Michael smirked. "Well I'm going home with $1,000,000 and you're going to a Neko auction to be sold to the richest pedo pig that will rape you until you're worth nothing but a penny." He said coldly. Oh no! I should've known he was one of those kind of people. He was nice only to trick me into going with him. I went to run but Michael grabbed my tail. I involuntarily moaned and fell to the ground. "You like that don't you , slut." Michael growled into my ear. W-what. No! It's not like that! My tail is sensitive! I tried to talk but sobs were the only thing I could manage. "Maybe I should fuck you to break you in for that filthy pig you'll be sold too." He said yanking at my tail and grabbing my neck in a tight hold. I struggled for breath as tears came flowing down my face. My vision started to go black as I felt myself slipping into darkness. Somebody! Anybody! Please help me!