EPILOGUE

'This has been the longest three days of my life,' Caitlin whispered tearing her lips away from her husband's, to give voice to her impatient desire.
She felt his lips smile against her throat, his sensuous adorable lips burning a fire through her body. His palms gripped her face, as his lips caught hers gently again.

She wanted to rip his clothes off.   She wanted him to rip her clothes off.  She wanted her body buried beneath his, but Nicholas was not to be rushed, he was a man on a pleasure mission, with infinite time on hand.
She sighed against his lips. She gasped, squealed her pleasure as his expert hands explored, up her spine, down her spine. As his fingers framed every inch of her curvaceous body, she could feel the moistness between her thighs, a tingling sensation inside driving her wild with thirsty desire.

She yearned for his fingers to bring her pleasure there. Inhaling the musk scent of his cologne on his neck, her tongue slid caressingly over his warm skin. She felt him tense, felt his rigid form pierce against her negligee. She heard him suck in his breath, but he did not quicken the pace, even though she was burning up, desperately wanting him inside her.

Where does he get this iron control from? Ever since the night he'd told her that he loved her, he'd spent every night in her bed as he'd promised, but no matter how much she'd tempted and tortured him, he would not make love to her. His iron will unshakable.

Finally tonight, they were on honeymoon in the fancy exclusive St. La'Mon Castle hotel, set in the beautiful ancient historic city of La'Mon, directly opposite the fourteenth century cathedral, high up in the romantic Scottish Highlands.

It was an exclusive twelve ensuite bedroom hotel, and the perfect honeymoon suite was situated on a private level of the ancient Castle. The Castle had a spectacular view of the pristine beach, and an infinity view of the Highlands.

Caitlin had not see much as they arrived. Tomorrow she would take in the scenery.  Tonight she had eyes only for Nicholas, when finally she will become his. All the way from the private airfield to the Castle, they could not keep their eyes off each other.   With barely contained restraint, they did not touch each other.  The searing heat ripped through her veins now, as if she was doing an obstacle course around land mines.

'Caitlin,' Nicholas' husky voice cried out, as her fingers circled around his rigid erect length, her inexperience evident as her fingers pressed hard around its beautiful shape, almost making him come before he even entered her.

His fingers clasped over hers, stilling her hands, his other hands circled her waist, his fingers brushed over the delicate curve of her waistline.

'How much longer? I want you,' she pleaded.

His large palms caught at the seams of her ivory negligee, tearing it apart. He laughed softly, watching her eyes widen, and become aroused. Still he took his time, unbuttoning his shirt, painstakingly one button at a time.
Her eyes rested on his beautifully defined shoulder muscles.  The anticipation increased, burning inside her.
Finally he was naked before her. She swallowed the hard lump in her throat, as he stood there, before her, so beautifully endowed.
Nicholas reached out, pulling her into his arms, moulding her naked body against his. Caitlin drew a sharp breath as she felt her aroused nipples press into his ribcage.   His rigid form pressed against her pelvis, delighting her, arousing her to a state of euphoria.
Nicholas' lips captured hers, she sighed against his lips, tasting his own hunger. His lips feathered soft kisses on her earlobe, her tongue tasted him, savoured his warm scented skin.

In the dark all her senses were  atuned.  She tasted his hunger.  Saw the blazing desire in his eyes,  smelt his inviting alluring scent that was his alone, and his gentle touch all over her body was like an inferno, uncontrollable, unstoppable.