Akiko's Dance

Shoto watched as the titan known as Gigantomachia arrived with the LOV on his back, readying himself to fight.

"Hey, Endeavor!"

The two looked up, seeing Akiko waving at them.

"Oh? Is that Shoto here too? Perfect!" She says, Blue-Phoenix staring at her.

"Fuyumi? What are you doing?!" He demands.

"Ugh, you and your boyfriend sound exactly alike!" She complained. Akiko pulled out a bottle, shaking it in preparation, saying "Oh yeah, by the way, call me Akiko from now on!"

She poured the contents on her head, black coating her once white hair.

"I like that name better anyway." Bane says from behind her.

"Ah, this makes me feel such excitement!" Akiko squeals, putting on a white robe, not unlike what 'Dabi' wore. "Can you feel it? That nice chill in the air!" She says, flicking her wrist to an inaudible beat.

She clapped her hands together, doing a twirl.

"It's so amazing, that feeling of coldness that's swirling within me! I just want to let it all out to destroy things and cause chaos! And to think that I held myself back, thinking that you'd all change!" Akiko says, spinning around in a sort of dance.

"We'll dance around in are own power, until we're finally freezing in hell! Are you ready?! Are you ready to join me?!"

She stopped spinning, stomping her feet as a sort of crazed look appears on her face, a smile stretching across her features.

"Come freeze in hell with me! The past never dies, Blue-Phoenix!" Akiko shouts cheerfully.

She then leaps off of Gigantomachia, shards of ice coming off of her as she approached them.

"Touya! Move, Touya!" Shoto yelled, tears at the corners of his eyes.

"Flash Freeze, Prominence-"

Metal wire appeared, snatching her out of the air. She angrily whipped her head around to see Best Jeanist, using his quirk to capture the LOV and Gigantomachia.

"Damn it, you interrupted my performance." Akiko groaned.

Black electricity rained through the wires that held her and Compress, Bane yelling "Compress, get Spinner and Shigaraki! Babe, you know what to do!"

Akiko couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend, making a mental note to be sure to put a ring on her finger.

"FUYUMI!!!!!!" Endeavor and Shoto both yelled.

She sighed, Endeavor reaching her first. Akiko held out her hand, all of Endeavor's flames suddenly becoming ice, making him drop out of the air.

"Endeavor!" Shoto yelled.

"Focus on yourself, little brother!"

Frost covering her feet, Akiko flew over to her brother, shooting ice from her hands.

Meanwhile, Bane jumped off of Gigantomachia's back, firing lightning towards Endeavor.

He grunted, Bane saying "I made a promise to do whatever I wanted, not letting anyone stop me. I'll gladly tear through you to stay with the woman I love!"

Endeavor created a spear made of flames, Bane doing the same but with electricity. The two attacks met, swirling around each other before blowing up.

Back with Akiko, her and Shoto fired a wave of ice and fire at each other, frostbite starting to show on said girl. The ice eventually won, Akiko flying over to grab Shoto before he hit the ground.

"Come here and give your big sister a hug Shoto!" Akiko said cheerfully, hugging her sibling.

Shoto grit his teeth as mist covered the two of them, the cold from Fuyumi's quirk freezing them.

"Look at him, Shoto! Blue-Phoenix can't even move because he's so shocked! Now he can watch his family die with him!"

She felt something grip her wrist, looking to see Deku using Blackwhip to try to stop her.

She released Shoto, saying "Hey, hasn't anyone ever told you not to get involved in another family's problems? This is between me and Shoto!"

Akiko waved her hand, a few ice blades cutting off the Blackwhip. She was about to go after Shoto again, but she heard Shigaraki call her back.

"Snowflake, we need to go!" Bane shouts, getting her girlfriends attention.

"Oh well, it appears that you get to live,  Shoto." Akiko says, flying away from Shoto.

Her and Bane jump onto the back of a group of nomu, letting them carry the LOV away.

Touching near her ear, Bane said "Toga, where are you and Twice, we're sending a Nomu to cone and get you."

Akiko stared at the battlefield, watching Shoto's figure as they ran. This fight is far from over.

.

Once they got to a spare hideout, Shigaraki says "Excellent job.... Unfortunately, we lost the battle, but we can still win the war. Now for a headcount of our party."

He looked at each one, saying "Twice, Spinner, Mr. Compress, Bane, Toga, and Akiko."

He ordered them all to get some rest, Akiko and Bane going into a room together.

Fuyumi removed her mask, touching her cheek to brush a finger over the new scar, her first scar.

"Fuyumi, you alright love?" Samui asks, nuzzling against her cheek.

"I am now," Fuyumi responded, kissing the love of her life.

*Back with the heroes*

"So, let's go over what we know.... The League of Villains escaped, but their army has been broken in disarray." Endeavor said, starting the meeting between the heroes.

"It should also be noted that Fuyumi has officially switched sides. She didn't even hesitate to attack Shoto when she had the chance to." Blue-Phoenix adds.

Hawks sighed, saying "After getting out of my frozen state, I managed to save Midnight, but the losses of today don't even compare. We're supposed to save people, this is so much worse...."

"Keigo, it could've gotten way worse. We could've completely lost, and Shigaraki would have won. We did all we could today.... On that note, we now have a traitor who managed to fool us all with her smiles." Blue-Phoenix states.

"All we can do for now is wait, and recover." Endeavor says.

*Where Fuyumi is*

Fuyumi groaned, feeling the bruises on her from her and Shoto's fight. She stood from a bed, putting on a shirt and ignoring the poorly hidden hickeys littering her neck. She stepped into a bathroom, taking out a bottle of black hair dye, smiling to herself.

She was going to live her life, one way or another.... Even if it meant killing one of her siblings, permanently.