A First Date (Goldric)

Start from the beginning

Emira chuckled and walked off, she knew of Edric's little crush. She didn't mind much, as long as he stayed out of trouble. She just wanted to ensure that her "younger" brother was safe.

Edric smiled and quickly jogged toward Hexside, keeping an eye out for the Golden Guard. He loved the thought of a celebrity boyfriend- especially someone as well known as the Golden Guard! He knew that Odalia would most likely approve, since she's looking for a picture-perfect family. Her only son having an important partner would definitely help with that.

Edric let out an audible gasp once he saw the guard standing near the tree line, a lot further from Hexside than he thought he would be. Oh well- maybe he should just go up to him and hand the note to him? Face to face would be so much more formal..

Edric shrugged and quietly snuck up behind the guard, tracing a blue circle in the air, which lifted the note into the air, very slowly guiding it's way into the guard's pocket on the interior of his cape.

Edric smiled and quickly ran off to Hexside, he was excited!! Nervous, but excited!

(Time Skip; now to Hunter's POV)

It was around 7:30 as Hunter went up to his room in the Emperor's palace. He had reported today's work to Belos, and was now ready to lay down. As the guard removed his golden mask with one hand, he used the other to check his pockets.

Hunter blinked, pulling out a folded up piece of paper. He had been getting these notes for awhile now- and he knew it had been one of the Blight kids. He had been suspecting the twins, due to the signature, but he couldn't tell who it was. His suspicions were on the female twin though.

Nonetheless, he had been keeping these notes in a box under his bed. It was nice to go through the notes sometimes, to see how much someone could admire him without even properly meeting him. It was.. strangely endearing.

As Hunter unfolded the note, he had also removed his cape, setting it on the back of the chair by his desk. His eyes quickly skimmed over the note, the tips of his ears and his cheeks going a bright red as he finished reading. A Blight kid wanted to meet with him? To actually speak to him?

Hunter cleared his throat and put the note onto his desk, he probably didn't look the best. He had about.. 15 minutes to prepare a more presentable look. He wanted to see which Blight this was.

He quickly removed the rest of his uniform, picking up the mask. He wasn't going to let a Blight see his face. It wouldn't be allowed.

Hunter opened his closet, looking through the sparse amount of clothing he did have. There were a few shirts with just plain coloring on them, and there were a few pairs of jeans and sweatpants. Hunter let out a sigh, settling on a plain pale yellow shirt, with black jeans. He threw that on, searching for a pair of gloves in his desk. He eventually located a pair of black, fingerless gloves. He hummed and put those on his hands, putting the mask on afterward. This would have to be his best look. He didn't bother with his hair, it never stayed in place anyways.

He glanced at the time, now being 7:55. If he hurried on his staff, he could make it in time. Blight manor wasn't far from the palace.

Hunter gently took his staff and pushed open his window, sitting on the staff and quickly taking off. He quite enjoyed the scenery of the isles. It was so beautiful when the sun was setting, especially during golden hour. He loved the way the suns were able to make everything shine with a golden touch.

As he flew closer to the manor, he saw that most lights were off. He looked around as he gently landed in the backyard, holding the staff close. He didn't know what to think of this situation, but whichever Blight this was, they had definitely earned some of his affection.