"someone is going to end up dead."

timeline: pheonix drop highprompt:  "i'd rather drink that bleach in the corner over there than spend another second listening to you

prompt: "i'd rather drink that bleach in the corner over there than spend another second listening to you."

——————

[ muse a ] and [ muse b ] dated for a while during the school year. during their time together, they were practically inseparable. they were each others twin flame; they had a mutual understanding of each other in one way or another, and that only fuelled their already existing fondness of each other.

that was until they had gotten into a major fight whilst hanging out one night, which resulted in them breaking things off.

after the break up, neither of them had really been taking it well. it was apparent to everyone around them that there had been trouble in paradise. the two were miserable, and it was really starting to upset their friends seeing them, and in some cases dealing with them like that. so, it wasn't long before they had decided enough was enough, and that the two needed to work things out.

after school, one of [ muse a ] and [ muse b ]'s mutual friends texted the both of them to meet them near the janitors closet on the second floor and that it was an emergency.

once the two had arrived though, they had been shoved into the closet by their friend, followed by a 'click' of the lock.

"you two aren't getting out of there until you work things out."

was the last piece of dialogue that could be heard before the friend walked away to give the ex-lovebirds their privacy for a while.