❝stay, you're not gonna leave me.❞

timeline: mystreetprompt: "whoever said you were one in a million? you're so much better than that

timeline: mystreet
prompt: "whoever said you were one in a million? you're so much better than that." (wake up - EDEN)

——————

[muse a] and [muse b] are in a long term relationship. [muse a]'s career means a lot to them and is something they have worked really hard on throughout their entire life. they are extremely talented in their area and one day they ended up getting a huge job offer in a different city/country.

at first they considered it, but then they took into consideration their relationship with [muse b]. they didn't want to leave them and they couldn't ask their partner to drop their entire life to just pack up and move with them. it wouldn't be fair, and so they put the offer on hold. they didn't want to tell [muse b] about it either since they knew for a fact their partner would push them to take it or offer to move with them. they couldn't do that to the other.

one night they had been hanging out with a group of their friends at their place when one of the guests asked [muse a] if they've reached their decision about their job offer. [muse b] looked confused at this and glanced over at their significant other, who seemed nervous. [muse a] brushed the question off before whispering to [muse b] they they'd talk about it when everyone left.

once the night ended and everyone left, [muse b] approached [muse a] and immediately questioned them about whatever job offer they were taking about.